Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: just milkdrop, no fanart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All, When I play music either from my collection or Pandora I get fanart along with Milkdrop. I've tried disabling the Artist Slideshow plugin, but I still get the images.

Any way to turn it off?
OSD Menu while song playing and Fanart/visualisation playing

Settings

Select 'Viewing' button instead of 'Artist Fanart and Viewing'
Perfect!! Thank you so much.
Hi I am also stuck on this. I cannot see the settings you mention. So I press enter to get the OSD menu up at the bottom of the screen, and click on the "gears" icon, which I assume is settings.
This just shows me the settings for the Milkdrop plugin which does not appear to have the option you describe.

What am I missing? How do I get to this option?

Edit: Found it. I was looking in the wring place. Maybe because I use the Confluence skin. So I had to go to:
Home > System > Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Background
On that screen I needed to check "Hide Fanart in full screen visualization".
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...nd_options
I have the same problem but neither solution offers the required setting to me. I think it's because I'm using the Hybrid skin (which I love). I guess I better go bug those guys to offer that setting in the interface.

But in the meantime does this option resolve to a certain value in one of the XML files?