Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scanner Setup Mountain Lion Troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using SMBUP to scan using Kyocera 3060 copier. I have only three users setup on my MAC. Yet when I add myself as a user (manage users) in SMPUP I get the following error message:

"has more than 15 groups assigned to it by Mac OS X. This has been known to cause problems with this implementation of Samba when run under OS X Lion. You will be able to create the account, but access may not be possible until some of the group accesses are removed. Alternatively, consider using a different user account or creating ad-hoc accounts just for file sharing."

When I try to setup scanning I get connect error messages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric
(2013-08-24, 17:17)loudcrow Wrote: [ -> ]I am using SMBUP to scan using Kyocera 3060 copier. I have only three users setup on my MAC. Yet when I add myself as a user (manage users) in SMPUP I get the following error message:

"has more than 15 groups assigned to it by Mac OS X. This has been known to cause problems with this implementation of Samba when run under OS X Lion. You will be able to create the account, but access may not be possible until some of the group accesses are removed. Alternatively, consider using a different user account or creating ad-hoc accounts just for file sharing."

When I try to setup scanning I get connect error messages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric

totally wrong forum