Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release]KENH88 (SuperPhim) (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I wasn't going to do another addon for awhile because I haven't had the time but I decided to do this one because I've been trying to decrypt the video url of this site since I started creating xbmc addons but until today I couldn't. This is one of the more popular Vietnamese video sites. A lot of different sites link back to this site plus I was requested multiple times to do an addon for it. So you guys know kenh88.com, superphim.com and phim88 are all pointing to the same content so if you wanted an addon for those sites this should cover it. This site update their content very often and has the latest videos. to install this like usual just install my repo from the link below or use xbmchub fusion and install my repo located in the video/repository/noobroom-repository.dk-xbmc-repaddon.zip. Lastly do not confuse this addon for my kenh108 addon they are two different addons

https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip
thanks for the update, it works great. Would you take a look at this vietnamese site
http://www.vtvplus.vn/ , require account setup for user/password to login
There are tone Vietnamese channels with excellent quality. Some are free and some are required subscription.
If possible, please create a xbmc add-on for this site
hi there. Really love phim47.com addon on your repository. If you have time, please make this addon to play 720p as this could be on its website..
thank you very much dknlght , You a rock .....thank you for your time .!
OMG! I love you! This is THE website with all the updated shows. The other websites are slow or just using them. Glad you were able to get it to work.

Thanks!!!
kenh88 link is down, is there a fix for it?
(2013-10-03, 05:14)hondas3000 Wrote: [ -> ]kenh88 link is down, is there a fix for it?

looks like that url I use to get the video link is down. Unfortunately there's not much I can do for now. you'll have to wait for it to come back up. Unless they're on to my tricks and they took it down because of the addon then we're SOL
(2013-10-03, 05:50)dknlght Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-03, 05:14)hondas3000 Wrote: [ -> ]kenh88 link is down, is there a fix for it?

looks like that url I use to get the video link is down. Unfortunately there's not much I can do for now. you'll have to wait for it to come back up. Unless they're on to my tricks and they took it down because of the addon then we're SOL

thanks for fast respond dknIght, although I don't know what you mean except the word wait Smile.
Well, let hope for our XBMC Vietnamese site addon. It is really SOL if they try to kill these XBMC addon.
yeuphim.net is having the same issue with Phim47 and kenh88 but if you click on other server like youtube or dailymotion, you still able to watch the movie. It looks like problem only with any movie host with google server
Ok, I made a fix for it now if it goes down again really quickly then they are trying to block the addon. but know that they are also having server problems as well so we won't know if it will be fully up again until they fix it
(2013-10-05, 21:01)dknlght Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I made a fix for it now if it goes down again really quickly then they are trying to block the addon. but know that they are also having server problems as well so we won't know if it will be fully up again until they fix it

thank you for your work.
Thanks a lot for your hard work.
Hello dknlgnt,
I am still having the script error. Does it have the update version? Can you push the update like Phim47 do the automatically update? I check on the add-on information in Kenh88 and the update still grey out.

Thanks
(2013-10-06, 00:20)alltek00 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello dknlgnt,
I am still having the script error. Does it have the update version? Can you push the update like Phim47 do the automatically update? I check on the add-on information in Kenh88 and the update still grey out.

Thanks

what version does your addon say? it should be 1.0.1 if it doesn't then just uninstall and reinstall. this will always install the latest version even if xbmc didn't trigger the update yet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12