Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Sumvision ATV1200 Always Blank Screen When Powered On.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have the Sumvision ATV1200 with Geniatech firmware 20130805 and XIOS 012913 XBMC and every time i try to power back after being on standby it just sits there with a blank screen. I can hold the power button down to power off completly and power back on fine.

Anyone else have this trouble...

Cheers.
No I haven't heard of this issue before, i would send it back for a replacement as it sounds faulty.

when did you buy it because im pretty sure that a few months ago the atv1200 was tweaked and the power on off was improved in the new boxes on sale (even though there was never officially a 2nd version if you see what i mean).

i have one of the older boxes bought months ago and it doesn't power on from the remote. i have to use he button on the box to turn it on. but people who have bough the box in the last few months dont have this issue.

sorry i cant help any better

you could try using an app to turn it off (i use "turn off screen" by protoport sometimes when the remote wont even turn it off). but thats orobably no use to you because it doesnt put it in standby , it turns the box off altogether)