Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Need help purging artwork - 12.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using XBMC 12.2 with the Aeon Nox skin. While using artwork downloader I downloaded artwork (not local) for all of the videos in my library.

All I wanted was Posters, Banners and Fanarts. Unfortunately, I also got, and enabled, Clearart, Clearlogo, Discart and Landscapes.Deleting the thumb db resets all of my artwork, but the additional art is still enabled, so upon starting XBMC the artwork is downloaded again.

I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how do I remove all clearart, logos, disc, and landscapes and disable the downloading and displaying of this artwork from within Aeon Nox without needing to manually disable the 4 pieces of artwork for every one of my videos.
I would like to know if you ever found a solution, or if not if someone could offer one. I have a similar problem with "thumb" items for a large majority of movies which are frame-caps of the movie and I want to get rid of.

thanks
TRJB