Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm quite thrilled that someone has picked up development of this again. I messed around with some of the others that I managed to find when EMM went dormant, and none of them could hold a candle to EMM.

Thanks!!!

(now to download and begin playing!)
(2014-12-08, 19:39)Dragen Wrote: [ -> ]EMM is preventing Win7 from sleep.
When I remote into the XBMC box (on which I also have EMM), and use EMM, the computer won't put itself to sleep. If I don't run EMM, it will go into sleep. Doesn't matter if EMM is running or not, as long as I've run it once.

Dragen,
can you provide more info? can you do a debug log and post it?

Does it happens when you just "open" ember or after a scrape?
Do you have the library local or remote?

Usually the PC does not go to sleep if you have active remote connections.

please also issue this command from an administrative cmd prompt:

powercfg /lastwake
powercfg /energy
powercfg /waketimers

Thanks,
M
Hi I have been trying to read through various forum threads and wiki pages to understand what am I missing while trying to get movie sets working.. I am using Windows 7 and have my library setup through ember 1.4x..i have ticked the collection id and group movies to cluster options... Checked the nfo file and it does have the tmdb collection id inserted in the nfo that emm created...

Could someone please help me get this setup as I have been trying for over a week now... And am sure I might be missing something stupid... Please let me know if you need any other details from my end
(2014-12-13, 14:17)Mohit_Singhania Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I have been trying to read through various forum threads and wiki pages to understand what am I missing while trying to get movie sets working.. I am using Windows 7 and have my library setup through ember 1.4x..i have ticked the collection id and group movies to cluster options... Checked the nfo file and it does have the tmdb collection id inserted in the nfo that emm created...

Could someone please help me get this setup as I have been trying for over a week now... And am sure I might be missing something stupid... Please let me know if you need any other details from my end
Get working in Ember or XBMC?
You need the addon MSAA in XBMC to use the special set images. Click the MSAA logo in Ember settings to show the addon website.
I can't see them in ember.. Now since I am using only local information for kodi movie library... If it doesn't show in ember it doesn't show in kodi... Sorry am not sure what msaa is... Can you please guide me to where I can read about it
(2014-12-08, 19:28)Tanem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-08, 10:33)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]If you have problem with individual movies try to disable Theme scraping. I've tested with "Frosty the Snowman" and it hangs on GoEar scraper.

Oh man, now i feel stupid Blush
That was exactly the problem. Thank you for your help and patience Dan.

Had this same problem. Thanks a ton - that fixed it (it appears).
(2014-12-08, 10:33)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]There are two settings in movie data scraper part: get Collection ID and Add Movie automatically to Collection. Also you have to enable Collection ID in TMDB scraper.
If this options are enabled, Ember will create collections and add Movies automatically.

(2014-12-13, 15:36)Mohit_Singhania Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see them in ember.. Now since I am using only local information for kodi movie library... If it doesn't show in ember it doesn't show in kodi... Sorry am not sure what msaa is... Can you please guide me to where I can read about it

Please see Dans replay above
MSAA = Movie Set Artwork Aotomator, it's an XBMC addon that you need to get it to show up in XBMC (currently only centralized folder is supported so you have to set that to)
And you need one of the latest version of 1.4 so grab 1.4.0.7 if you don't have it
@Dan..

can you check that sort files into folders work? (in a network path)..
using it now with v 1.4.0.7 does not work for me Smile
I will take a look on this.
Thank you ... waiting for your input Smile
(2014-12-13, 20:44)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]I will take a look on this.

have you checked it ?
Hi anyone can help me, Im want scrape new TV show, but alwsy scrape no got poster,fanart etc only NFO, if im scrape again stuck or not respond

I dont no why can like it, before im not got error
(2014-12-15, 13:51)salimpam12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi anyone can help me, Im want scrape new TV show, but alwsy scrape no got poster,fanart etc only NFO, if im scrape again stuck or not respond

I dont no why can like it, before im not got error

- Check your Key if you use an own API Key for TVDB
- Try "Change TV Show" instead of "Rescrape".

(2014-12-14, 22:14)solamnic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-13, 20:44)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]I will take a look on this.

have you checked it ?

Yes, i've checked both types, Sort Files Into Folders in Tools menu and the setting Sort File Into Folders before each library update with a network path (not mapped in Windows). Both works without problems.
im not use Api im only just use default setting mr
and im got stuck 1st time

im try use version 13x an 14.06 and 14.07 got same problem slow scrape and no poster,fanart at movie and tv show, i dont know why mybe my pc error?
(2014-12-15, 14:28)salimpam12 Wrote: [ -> ]im not use Api im only just use default setting mr
and im got stuck 1st time

im try use version 13x an 14.06 and 14.07 got same problem slow scrape and no poster,fanart at movie and tv show, i dont know why mybe my pc error?

Please disable GoEar theme scraper if you have issues with movie scraping (this scraper hangs for several minutes in version 1.4.0.7).
The problem with the TV shows I can not understand. Can you upload the log file (to pastebins.com)?