Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I forgot which movies because i cleared the database but i can download it again. I justt want to know how to choose the trailers to download? I had this option before but it's gone now and i don't know how to get it back as i would prefer to save some bandwidth.
YouTube trailer scraping is broken. YouTube has changed the website to HTML5. But it's already fixed for next release.
some posts ago i noticed a problem where Ember could not create directories ...
here is image (part of my directory where sorting Movies into folders does not work.

Please tell me if i am needed to provide additional info..

Btw if i move the files to a new directory where only files exit (and not folders) -> Sorting Movies into folders work...

Nod
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I can't get clearart / clearlogo, etc to appear in the main window. There is an option to disable it, so I assume it works somehow, but I can only get the landscape art to appear.
Hi, Thank you for the great software, obviously a lot of work has gone into it.

Can someone point me to some detail about what actual filename changes EMM makes on the disk, and when? Something has made extra folders in my collection with "CD1" and "CD2" suffixes that I would like to understand more about.

Thanks.
Ok these are the list of movies (will post log soon)

city of god
crank
the departed
die hard with a vengeance
dodgeball
furious 6
get hard
the godfather
good will hunting
the inbetweeners movie
knocked up
the last king of scotland
lotr the return of the king
lotr the two towers
the matrix
million dollar baby
mr & mrs smith
nightcrawler
perfume the story of a murderer
phone booth
pineapple express
pirates of the caribbean at world's end
pirates of the caribbean dead man's chest
the prototype
pulp fiction
Shinjuku Incident
saw
scarface
serenity
star wars the force awakens
step brothers
wolf creek (wrong movie for trailer)
frozen (wrong movie for trailer)
all movies are the first link on google in imdb (i.e most popular one)

I would still like my question answered about how to choose & preview trailers like i used to be able too?
I don't know how to upoad the log to pastebin because it's a csv file. So i'll just upload it here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/dh1hbidbs0xl7l...9.csv?dl=0
I believe I have found a problem with the way that MPAA ratings get displayed on the home screen. It appears that any movie which had an MPAA rating of PG-13 and also has a MPAA Rating Description gets displayed as PG (mpaapg.png) instead of PG-13 (mpaapg13.png). I would upload images to show an example, however, I can't seem to figure out how. You can use the movie Avatar as an example.
(2015-02-09, 20:17)hslansky Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I have found a problem with the way that MPAA ratings get displayed on the home screen. It appears that any movie which had an MPAA rating of PG-13 and also has a MPAA Rating Description gets displayed as PG (mpaapg.png) instead of PG-13 (mpaapg13.png). I would upload images to show an example, however, I can't seem to figure out how. You can use the movie Avatar as an example.
It's already fixed for next release.
(2015-02-09, 11:51)nobearishere Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how to upoad the log to pastebin because it's a csv file. So i'll just upload it here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/dh1hbidbs0xl7l...9.csv?dl=0

Thanks! That really helped - think I found some problems with current code - i.e although http://www.hd-trailers.net/movie/scarface/ was found , the trailerlinks weren't recognized. I think I know why, I will work on a fix Smile
Thanks!

I found one more issue along the same topic of MPAA. For the movie X-MEN: Days of Future Past, IMDB has the MPAA rating as:

"Rated PG- 13 for sequences of intense sci-fi violence and action, some suggestive material, nudity and language" (notice the space between the "-" and the 13).

EMM is interpreting this as an MPAA Rating of PG with a MPAA Description of "- 13 for sequences of intense sci-fi violence and action, some suggestive material, nudity and language".

I am really not sure whether this is a data quality issue in IMDB or a bug in EMM..
It's the same bug.
Can somebody confirm that outline scraping from moviepilot is not working? At least for me it isn't...
(2015-02-11, 16:55)skaxx Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody confirm that outline scraping from moviepilot is not working? At least for me it isn't...

Can you post an example of a movie you can't scrape?
An outline on moviepilot site is marked as bold text, i.e.
http://www.moviepilot.de/movies/inception

Outline which should be scraped in Ember in above case:
Quote:Inception ist Christopher Nolans verschlungener Psycho-Thriller um Cyber-Diebe, die in die Träume ihrer Opfer eindringen, um dort Ideen zu stehlen – oder neue Ideen einzupflanzen.

On the other hand if the bold text is missing, there won't be any result like this example:
http://www.moviepilot.de/movies/mulholla...finsternis
How do i add already scraped movies into sets?