Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to start using the TV Bulk Renamer but I need to keep my existing season folder numbering pattern which is:
The Big Bang Theory\Season 1\
The Big Bang Theory\Season 2\

By default ember uses the string Season $K? This creates a 0 before the season number from 1-9:
The Big Bang Theory\Season 01\
The Big Bang Theory\Season 02\

How do I drop the 0 in the Season folder? What should the string be?

Thanks
It's not possible in this release, but I'm working on that feature.
(2015-03-05, 10:17)faulksy Wrote: [ -> ]I want to start using the TV Bulk Renamer but I need to keep my existing season folder numbering pattern which is:

By default ember uses the string Season $K? This creates a 0 before the season number from 1-9:

Thanks

Will be available in next release.
(2015-03-05, 12:26)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-05, 10:17)faulksy Wrote: [ -> ]I want to start using the TV Bulk Renamer but I need to keep my existing season folder numbering pattern which is:

Thanks

Will be available in next release.

Dan the man Big Grin

Cheers. The evolution of the beta Ember has been amazing. I promise to get off my bum and donate soon. Your hard work is very much appreciated
Hi Dan,

Thanks for another great build!

2 small questions (of course) Smile

1 - I have an episode file that has 370 in the name of the episode and Ember reads it as Season 03 Episode 70.
My naming convention: SHOWNAME - S06E08 - EPISODE TITLE 370 [SD.480p.720x404.x264.AAC].mp4

2. Does the trakt.tv module work for TV Episodes? Movies work fine but I can't get episodes to work.

Thanks again,
-Z
(2015-03-05, 17:01)zerocool_ie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Dan,

Thanks for another great build!

2 small questions (of course) Smile

1 - I have an episode file that has 370 in the name of the episode and Ember reads it as Season 03 Episode 70.
My naming convention: SHOWNAME - S06E08 - EPISODE TITLE 370 [SD.480p.720x404.x264.AAC].mp4

2. Does the trakt.tv module work for TV Episodes? Movies work fine but I can't get episodes to work.

Thanks again,
-Z

1. Reload the regex list and move the row "([\/\._ -](?<season>[0-9]+)([0-9][0-9]))[\._ -]" over the row "(?<season>specials?)$".
    You can also delete the row "([\/\._ -](?<season>[0-9]+)([0-9][0-9]))[\._ -]" if you don't have episodes like "ep_608.ext"
  2. yes, it works. But it needs a long time to get the list.
Hey,

hate to bring it up again, but the Moviepilot scraper seems to be broken again :/. Movies I recently tried are Pirates of the Caribbean Part II and Night at the Museum - Secret of the Tomb.
(2015-03-05, 17:24)skaxx Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

hate to bring it up again, but the Moviepilot scraper seems to be broken again :/. Movies I recently tried are Pirates of the Caribbean Part II and Night at the Museum - Secret of the Tomb.

It will be fixed in next release (i think today).
(2015-03-05, 17:37)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-05, 17:24)skaxx Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

It will be fixed in next release (i think today).

Thanks so much! I appreciate it
(2015-03-05, 17:10)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
  1. Reload the regex list and move the row "([\/\._ -](?<season>[0-9]+)([0-9][0-9]))[\._ -]" over the row "(?<season>specials?)$".
    You can also delete the row "([\/\._ -](?<season>[0-9]+)([0-9][0-9]))[\._ -]" if you don't have episodes like "ep_608.ext"

1. That fixed it - thank you Dan! Smile
  2. Clicked 'Get Watched Episodes' and waited until it stopped. Got this from the log:
    Code:
    2015-03-05 16:09:36.6757,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click,1,ERROR,btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
       at generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)*   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
       at generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)"

Tried again and got the same error:
    Code:
    2015-03-05 16:50:48.2880,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click,1,ERROR,btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
       at generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)*   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
       at generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)"
Thanks for any suggestions you may have!
(2015-03-05, 18:57)zerocool_ie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-05, 17:10)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]

1. That fixed it - thank you Dan! Smile
  2. Clicked 'Get Watched Episodes' and waited until it stopped. Got this from the log:
    Code:
    2015-03-05 16:09:36.6757,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click,1,ERROR,btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

Tried again and got the same error:
    Code:
    2015-03-05 16:50:48.2880,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click,1,ERROR,btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

Yes, this is an error.
I'll pass that on Cocotus Big Grin
Found a bug in fanart handling in TV:Show scraping

How to reproduce:
Scrape a show with more than one season
In first dialog select different fanart for show, all-season, every singel season you have
After save, all types of fanart has the same and that's the last selected one when scraping

Last season in listbox don't get any check marks even that the files is created on disc and exist in Art table in DB, reload fix it
When I scrape (using 1.4.1.0 and I get the "Select Trailer" box come up I have a list of trailers to pick from but under "Preview Trailer" there are two boxes and that part of the box is cut off (i.e. the border of the box is too high/not big enough to show those two buttons). Anyone know why it is showing up that way on my PC?

Also, when I refresh the movie list it is still showing films that I moved out of the folder. Is that a setting (to not remove movies from the database after the physical files have been removed?).

EDIT - Found out that the "update library" button wasn't cleaning the database. I had to go to "tools" then "clean database". Not sure if there is a setting preventing the "update library" from also cleaning database like it used to when I used the software more often over a year ago.
(2015-03-05, 20:15)lansing Wrote: [ -> ]When I scrape (using 1.4.1.0 and I get the "Select Trailer" box come up I have a list of trailers to pick from but under "Preview Trailer" there are two boxes and that part of the box is cut off (i.e. the border of the box is too high/not big enough to show those two buttons). Anyone know why it is showing up that way on my PC?
Know bug, will be fixed in next release (also Trakt.tv Manager).

(2015-03-05, 20:15)lansing Wrote: [ -> ]Also, when I refresh the movie list it is still showing films that I moved out of the folder. Is that a setting (to not remove movies from the database after the physical files have been removed?).
I'm working on a check/dialog box like in Kodi to remove or ignore that a movie file is not available.
(2015-03-05, 20:18)quade1337 Wrote: [ -> ]episode folder support yet?

No.