Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahhhh.....just realised the original regex you told me to change is still as unedited in ember.

I've just checked the system.xml file and it has reverted back to the default settings.

I did notice that after I edited the system.xml file and then started ember, I was taken through the setup wizard as if I had just installed it. Didn't think much of it but most likely my edits are getting over written by the 1st time startup wizard?
(2015-03-07, 15:55)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have removed and readded the episodes after regex changings?

Yep I've been running a mixure of removing the source before editing the regex and running a complete reinstall into a empty folder.
Theoretically no existing settings will be overwritten. But it's possible that all lists (and the Regex is a list) will be reset to defaults. I have to check that.
Getting close I feel Big Grin

Thanks and cheers again Big Grin
50% of my plot outline scrapes are now in German and I don't seem to have an iMDB scraper anymore. The preferred language on the TMDB scraper is set to "en"

EMM 1.4.0.8 x86
So what are the exact proper changes if I want to go back to having everything named the old way for tv show season and episodes? I want the leading 0 up until episode 10 so 01-09,10-15.

When I made the changes noted and then upgraded it has changed everything automatically to the s1e1. Another note is the naming with out leading 0 the correct way it should be named for kodi? Would I have to remap sources in Kodi for all the new name changes to episodes. I dont mind having it named this way but dont want to create a headache for updating 4 systems of kodi.

thanks
Also it does not appear that movies are being renamed automatically after single movie scrape. I have to right click go to rename and hit auto and it will rename everything correct. sorry if this has been said already.
Cannot download apple trailers..

known bug?
(2015-03-07, 20:59)solamnic Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot download apple trailers..

known bug?

Another user mentioned that - I will look into this tomorrow, thanks for reporting, Wink
(2015-03-07, 19:52)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]So what are the exact proper changes if I want to go back to having everything named the old way for tv show season and episodes? I want the leading 0 up until episode 10 so 01-09,10-15.

When I made the changes noted and then upgraded it has changed everything automatically to the s1e1. Another note is the naming with out leading 0 the correct way it should be named for kodi? Would I have to remap sources in Kodi for all the new name changes to episodes. I dont mind having it named this way but dont want to create a headache for updating 4 systems of kodi.

thanks
Add 2 as #Padding (e.g. $K2). Check the help list in renamer settings for all other pattern.
(2015-03-07, 17:31)FidoFuz Wrote: [ -> ]50% of my plot outline scrapes are now in German and I don't seem to have an iMDB scraper anymore. The preferred language on the TMDB scraper is set to "en"

EMM 1.4.0.8 x86
Update to the latest version.
I have this error when starting Ember Media Manager latest beta.

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: address.

I install in new folder but still the same error pop up.

Log
Code:
time,logger,callsite,threadid,level,message,exception
2015-03-08 08:38:57.9324,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_Startup,1,INFO,====Ember Media Manager starting up====,
2015-03-08 08:38:58.3614,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,System,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: address
   at System.Net.ServicePointManager.FindServicePoint(Uri address, IWebProxy proxy, ProxyChain& chain, HttpAbortDelegate& abortDelegate, Int32& abortState)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.FindServicePoint(Boolean forceFind)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.get_ServicePoint()
   at System.Net.AuthenticationState.PrepareState(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest)
   at System.Net.AuthenticationState.ClearSession(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.ClearAuthenticatedConnectionResources()
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.Abort(Exception exception, Int32 abortState)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.Abort()
   at EmberAPI.HTTP.Clear()
   at EmberAPI.HTTP..ctor()
   at EmberAPI.Images.Clear()
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain..ctor()
   at Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs eventArgs)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()*   at System.Net.ServicePointManager.FindServicePoint(Uri address, IWebProxy proxy, ProxyChain& chain, HttpAbortDelegate& abortDelegate, Int32& abortState)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.FindServicePoint(Boolean forceFind)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.get_ServicePoint()
   at System.Net.AuthenticationState.PrepareState(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest)
   at System.Net.AuthenticationState.ClearSession(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.ClearAuthenticatedConnectionResources()
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.Abort(Exception exception, Int32 abortState)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.Abort()
   at EmberAPI.HTTP.Clear()
   at EmberAPI.HTTP..ctor()
   at EmberAPI.Images.Clear()
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain..ctor()
   at Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs eventArgs)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()"
Thanks.
(2015-03-08, 00:41)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-07, 19:52)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]So what are the exact proper changes if I want to go back to having everything named the old way for tv show season and episodes? I want the leading 0 up until episode 10 so 01-09,10-15.

thanks
Add 2 as #Padding (e.g. $K2). Check the help list in renamer settings for all other pattern.

Thanks Dan. I saw the help but kept putting the "#" sign in ha
Just finished custom filter editor. Now you can write up your own queries (granted, you need some SQL knowledge) and filter your data. For now it's movies only though:

Looking into apple trailer next Big Grin
(2015-03-07, 20:10)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]Also it does not appear that movies are being renamed automatically after single movie scrape. I have to right click go to rename and hit auto and it will rename everything correct. sorry if this has been said already.

anyone else having this issue?