Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-03-08, 16:19)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-07, 20:10)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]Also it does not appear that movies are being renamed automatically after single movie scrape. I have to right click go to rename and hit auto and it will rename everything correct. sorry if this has been said already.

anyone else having this issue?

I will check that later today.
Setting for single scraped renaming is enabled?
(2015-03-08, 16:21)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-07, 20:10)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]Also it does not appear that movies are being renamed automatically after single movie scrape. I have to right click go to rename and hit auto and it will rename everything correct. sorry if this has been said already.

Yeah Ive got check boxes for everything in that section. Worked fine in previous versions and I believe fine in 1.4.0.8

And thanks for the update on the naming padder that fixed everything. Had one episode for the show "The 100" that goofed up and wanted to put it self into the previous setting. Im thinking it was because it had a (1) at the end of file name meaning it is two parts. But going through change episode fixed that.
@Anthony
I commited a small fix to Dan for Apple trailer. I assume you have preferred quality "All" checked? There is a problem with that setting in conjunction with Apple trailer download. Just set it to anything else than All and it should work.
How I like to add your collection ??

How to add these videos to the collection ??

Thanks for all the great work you guys are putting into the new beta builds! The latest works great on my end!

I do have a request, though. I use the Aeon MQ5 skin and there is an "NR" flag available for movies and TV shows Not Rated by the MPAA. In order for this flag to be displayed, though, the movie or TV show NFO needs to contain either

Code:
<mpaa>Rated NR</mpaa>

or

Code:
<mpaa>NR</mpaa>

To work around this in movies, I open the Edit Movie screen, double-click Rated R, and then change it to Rated NR in the field below. This will make it stick in the NFO when I save. However, with TV shows, I have to manually edit the tvshow.nfo file.

Would it be possible to add the option to have <mpaa>Rated NR</mpaa> or <mpaa>NR</mpaa> added to the NFO for movies and TV shows that are Not Rated or Unrated? I'm not sure how many other skins also utilize the NR flag, as I only have a few on my system, but Metropolis is another that does. For the other skins I have that don't, I didn't notice any conflicts or problems, including Amber and Confluence.
(2015-03-08, 19:08)KevinSartori Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all the great work you guys are putting into the new beta builds! The latest works great on my end!

I do have a request, though. I use the Aeon MQ5 skin and there is an "NR" flag available for movies and TV shows Not Rated by the MPAA. In order for this flag to be displayed, though, the movie or TV show NFO needs to contain either

Code:
<mpaa>Rated NR</mpaa>

or

Code:
<mpaa>NR</mpaa>

To work around this in movies, I open the Edit Movie screen, double-click Rated R, and then change it to Rated NR in the field below. This will make it stick in the NFO when I save. However, with TV shows, I have to manually edit the tvshow.nfo file.

Would it be possible to add the option to have <mpaa>Rated NR</mpaa> or <mpaa>NR</mpaa> added to the NFO for movies and TV shows that are Not Rated or Unrated? I'm not sure how many other skins also utilize the NR flag, as I only have a few on my system, but Metropolis is another that does. For the other skins I have that don't, I didn't notice any conflicts or problems, including Amber and Confluence.

Interesting! I checked this in AEON skin files (use that skin myself) and that new rating "Rated NR" is "only" interesting for US users - maybe Dan can add an option to apply Rated NR to movies which don't have any MPAA scraped but only if setting is US? I suggest you add that to bugtracker sound like a good idea Wink
(2015-03-08, 18:15)Cocotus Wrote: [ -> ]@Anthony
I commited a small fix to Dan for Apple trailer. I assume you have preferred quality "All" checked? There is a problem with that setting in conjunction with Apple trailer download. Just set it to anything else than All and it should work.

I am not Anthony Smile

but setting itunes apple trailer to 1080p resolution (and not all) apple trailers download fine..
Nod
(2015-03-08, 19:21)Cocotus Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting! I checked this in AEON skin files (use that skin myself) and that new rating "Rated NR" is "only" interesting for US users - maybe Dan can add an option to apply Rated NR to movies which don't have any MPAA scraped but only if setting is US? I suggest you add that to bugtracker sound like a good idea Wink

Good idea! I just posted the feature request there and included your comment pertaining to US users:

Feature request #195 - Add "NR" or "Rated NR" to mpaa Tag in NFO

Thanks!
This is perhaps an issue that lingers from earlier versions of Ember (I've updated to the latest). I find that when I add a number of TV episodes and update the TV library there are a number of TV episodes that are not updated properly. I then have to manually find them and re-scrape the season.
Is there a NO-installer/portable version?
It looks like the Delete Movie function doesn't work.

Selecting the movie, right-click, remove, Delete Movie does nothing.

It used to pop-up a tree showing all the files and we could delete the movie from the hard drive.
(2015-03-09, 06:10)Pr.Sinister Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the Delete Movie function doesn't work.

Selecting the movie, right-click, remove, Delete Movie does nothing.

It used to pop-up a tree showing all the files and we could delete the movie from the hard drive.
Fixed for next release.
(2015-03-08, 16:21)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]

Fixed for next release.
(2015-03-09, 05:24)cryodream Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a NO-installer/portable version?
It's still a portable version. The installer do only create startmenu icons and a link to the install path in regex.
(2015-03-08, 19:08)KevinSartori Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all the great work you guys are putting into the new beta builds! The latest works great on my end!

Code:
<mpaa>Rated NR</mpaa>

or

Code:
<mpaa>NR</mpaa>

I will add a empty field in settings for "not rated" movies/tv shows.

Edit:
Done. Will be availabe in next release.
I've added a text field in movie and tv show scraper settings to define a custom string if still no mpaa value is available after scraping (and after "use certification for mpaa). I've also added two new crappy icons for main window. The strings are displayed automatically in the mpaa list in Edit Movie and Edit TV Show windows.