Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-03-10, 22:25)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-10, 21:41)hslansky Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

It looks like there is a problem with the MPAA rating field for any movie rated PG-13. When I scrape or re-scrape a movie the MPAA rating shows up as "PG" and the "-13" is in the MPAA Rating Description. It also appears that the database upgrade made this change for all movies. The home panel displays the movie as "PG". The NFO files do have the correct information.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks
Sorry, I've forgot the write that in release thread:
- close Ember
- delete the MovieCertification.xml in .\EmberMediaManager\Settings folder
- start Ember (now the new/fixed xml should be created

Please give me a feedback =)

Dan, Looks like I needed to delete Ratings.xml as well. That seems to have solved the problem....Thanks for the quick response.
Great, thx. I will add this info to the release thread.
Hello again. I still do not charge LANDSCAPE. I do not know where it turn ..
(2015-03-11, 07:50)Poland Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again. I still do not charge LANDSCAPE. I do not know where it turn ..
For Matrix colletion? There is no landcape (thumb): https://fanart.tv/movie/2344/the-matrix-collection/
(2015-02-14, 09:34)skaxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 22:08)Cocotus Wrote: [ -> ]I will check it this weekend and report back.

EDIT:
Found problem! It seems moviepilot changed website a bit, I fixed scraping of plot - tested with 12 years a slave and its scraping the outline. Will commit this to Dan for next Beta later, thanks for reporting!

Thanks a lot!

(2015-03-11, 09:37)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-11, 07:50)Poland Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again. I still do not charge LANDSCAPE. I do not know where it turn ..
For Matrix colletion? There is no landcape (thumb): https://fanart.tv/movie/2344/the-matrix-collection/

I created a Landscape (movie thumb) for The Matrix Collection on fanart.tv. It was approved today and should be available to the scraper probably in two days. It is available for direct download now.

Enjoy!
(2015-03-09, 12:45)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]I will add a empty field in settings for "not rated" movies/tv shows.

Edit:
Done. Will be availabe in next release.
I've added a text field in movie and tv show scraper settings to define a custom string if still no mpaa value is available after scraping (and after "use certification for mpaa). I've also added two new crappy icons for main window. The strings are displayed automatically in the mpaa list in Edit Movie and Edit TV Show windows.

Excellent! I'm looking forward to it! Thanks!
A few issues I've been having on 1.4.2 on the TV side. 1) New episodes of The 100 of the form The 100.S02E1X are showing up in season 1 with episode 00. 2) I just added the new season of Broadchurch and it has all the episodes for that season in there double. 3) There's another weird thing when I was trying to upload an episode of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. Tvdb is frequently late with the episode titles. I ran theRenamer on it originally and the episode title is different from what it is now. I ran ember with the old title. I have since changed the episode name, but Ember doesn't seem to want to update to the new name. I've tried multiple things to fix the above, including removing from database with the right click option, deleting the nfo and thumb files, reloading, rescraping, and updating again.

Another unrelated issue is that the checks from other seasons tend to disappear. I don't think it used to do that.

I'm partial to deleting Ember and re-installing. I think something funky happened in the past few updates. However, I have noticed that the TV update library function is much faster, which is welcome progress.
(2015-03-12, 04:38)ss4johnny Wrote: [ -> ]A few issues I've been having on 1.4.2 on the TV side. 1) New episodes of The 100 of the form The 100.S02E1X are showing up in season 1 with episode 00. 2) I just added the new season of Broadchurch and it has all the episodes for that season in there double. 3) There's another weird thing when I was trying to upload an episode of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. Tvdb is frequently late with the episode titles. I ran theRenamer on it originally and the episode title is different from what it is now. I ran ember with the old title. I have since changed the episode name, but Ember doesn't seem to want to update to the new name. I've tried multiple things to fix the above, including removing from database with the right click option, deleting the nfo and thumb files, reloading, rescraping, and updating again.

Another unrelated issue is that the checks from other seasons tend to disappear. I don't think it used to do that.

I'm partial to deleting Ember and re-installing. I think something funky happened in the past few updates. However, I have noticed that the TV update library function is much faster, which is welcome progress.

1) I'm working on new Kodi like tv show regex for next release. I hope that solves all the episode issue.
2) see point 1
3) Ember downloads a ZIP file from TVDB and save this in .\EmberMediaManager\Temp\Shows\<showid>\<language>.zip. This file will be used for later added episode files. If Ember can't find an episode information in this ZIP (file is too old), Ember download the latest file from TVDB automatically. If you want to re-download the file manually, simply rescrape a tv show, season or episode. If this should not work: delete the ZIP file manually and start a re-scrape.

Warning: TVDB always takes some time until the information on the API are available. Even though the title has been updated on the website, they are partly a bit later available via API.
(2015-03-12, 03:58)hslansky Wrote: [ -> ]I created a Landscape (movie thumb) for The Matrix Collection on fanart.tv. It was approved today and should be available to the scraper probably in two days. It is available for direct download now.

Enjoy!

Nice! Thank you!
I haven't been to this thread in months....so excuse me if this has been asked already:

How close are we to a final product or will this just be an ongoing project where bugs pop up and are fixed accordingly?

I asked because I was wondering if I scanned all my movies now.....what will happen if an updated version comes a long and I re-scan everything. I'm new to scrappers so I'm not sure how this stuff works.
(2015-03-12, 04:38)ss4johnny Wrote: [ -> ]A few issues I've been having on 1.4.2 on the TV side. 1) New episodes of The 100 of the form The 100.S02E1X are showing up in season 1 with episode 00. 2) I just added the new season of Broadchurch and it has all the episodes for that season in there double. 3) There's another weird thing when I was trying to upload an episode of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. Tvdb is frequently late with the episode titles. I ran theRenamer on it originally and the episode title is different from what it is now. I ran ember with the old title. I have since changed the episode name, but Ember doesn't seem to want to update to the new name. I've tried multiple things to fix the above, including removing from database with the right click option, deleting the nfo and thumb files, reloading, rescraping, and updating again.

I can confirm that same exact thing regarding Nr. 1. I'm using 1.3.20 to scrape "The 100", works for me. Ember is so freakin' awesome. I love having so much control over my database.
Thanks for your reply Dan. The zip trick worked. You might want to make a list of little tricks like that whenever they come up. Community might find it useful.
(2015-03-12, 22:48)MrHenky Wrote: [ -> ]

I can confirm that same exact thing regarding Nr. 1. I'm using 1.3.20 to scrape "The 100", works for me. Ember is so freakin' awesome. I love having so much control over my database.

Remove this regex to no longer recognize episodes like "episode.105.mkv" as "season 1, episode 5" (like "The 100" as season 1 episode 0):
Code:
([\/\._ -](?<season>[0-9]+)([0-9][0-9]))[\._ -]

The new regex system is nearly done and will be working like in Kodi. New release coming soon.
Is there anything that can be done to debug or resolve freezing issues? I'm trying to scrape the TV series Sledge Hammer!, season 1, and it seems to hang when the status bar shows "Saving all images". I was able to scrape a couple of individual episodes but the third one froze again.

The external hard drive attached to the Chromebox is connected to the PC via an SMB share.

EDIT: it seems that the saving progresses, but very, very slowly. It took several minutes to finish one episode.. usually everything works just fine. Also browsing the SMB share is nigh impossible, so it would point to a network issue. However, FTP connection works ok and the Kodi log doesn't have anything strange there.
Is it possible to set the program so that the output file is called as NFO as my title of the movie Huh