Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-04-13, 12:14)OnlineO Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Dan,

thanks for the new version just updated :-)

rightclick on film - rename both Auto and Manual - both don't rename anything

O.

Hmm, this works for me, only Tools -> Renamer does not works correctly (see this post).
Any errors in log file?
Sorry to be quite the dullard Smile

This issue and workaround:

"Movie Renamer will not be shown (workaround: switch main tabs (movie/sets/tv) one time)"

I do not understand or how to perform the workaround?
(2015-04-13, 13:58)FlashPan Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to be quite the dullard Smile

This issue and workaround:

"Movie Renamer will not be shown (workaround: switch main tabs (movie/sets/tv) one time)"

I do not understand or how to perform the workaround?
Tools -> Renamer does not shown after start if you don't have switch to "Sets" or "TV" one time. That means click on Sets or TV tab and go back to Movies before you try to start the Renamer in Tools menu.
Gotcha Smile and Thank you Wink
External English subtitle files are listed twice (other languages seems to be ok :-)

http://imgur.com/Byjpe8n
(2015-04-13, 15:27)toimas Wrote: [ -> ]External English subtitle files are listed twice (other languages seems to be ok :-)

http://imgur.com/Byjpe8n
Thx, i will check that.
This is the entry in the logfile after trying to rename a single file via "right-Click" "Rename" "Automatic"

2015-04-13 17:01:14.1357;generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer;generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.GetInfo_Movie;1;ERROR;GetInfo_Movie;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.GetInfo_Movie(DBMovie _tmpMovie)* bei generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.GetInfo_Movie(DBMovie _tmpMovie)"
2015-04-13 17:01:14.3258;generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer;generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.DoRenameSingle_Movie;1;ERROR;DoRenameSingle_Movie;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentException: Die Zeichenfolge kann keine Länge von 0 (null) haben.
Parametername: oldValue
bei System.String.ReplaceInternal(String oldValue, String newValue)
bei System.String.Replace(String oldValue, String newValue)
bei generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.DoRenameSingle_Movie(FileRename _frename, DBMovie& _movie, Boolean BatchMode, Boolean toNfo, Boolean ShowError, Boolean toDB, ShowProgress sfunction, Int32 iProg)* bei System.String.ReplaceInternal(String oldValue, String newValue)
bei generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.DoRenameSingle_Movie(FileRename _frename, DBMovie& _movie, Boolean BatchMode, Boolean toNfo, Boolean ShowError, Boolean toDB, ShowProgress sfunction, Int32 iProg)"

added: not sure if related, but I access the files via \\server\share\file directly

O.
still no episode folder supportHuh
(2015-04-13, 00:26)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-13, 00:18)boppyman Wrote: [ -> ]I've only recently updated to 1.4.3.1 is there any way to update to 1.4..4.0 without having to redo all the settings?

As always, just install over the old version and follow the hints from download thread.
Simple click Next if the Wizard is displayed.

Thanks.

Did the older versions have the ability to scrape tv shows like you can movies for missing items like fanart, logos ect and have the update single data field?
(2015-04-13, 19:42)boppyman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-13, 00:26)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-13, 00:18)boppyman Wrote: [ -> ]I've only recently updated to 1.4.3.1 is there any way to update to 1.4..4.0 without having to redo all the settings?

As always, just install over the old version and follow the hints from download thread.
Simple click Next if the Wizard is displayed.

Thanks.

Did the older versions have the ability to scrape tv shows like you can movies for missing items like fanart, logos ect and have the update single data field?
No, but coming soon.
Ah OK brilliant Smile
Hey all,

Just noticed a little glitch on 1.4.4.0 (possible also going backwards with previous versions).

In TV Shows when you want to manually add a banner for a Special season nothing gets created. (normal season banners are crated fine).

You can enter the Edit Season window, scrape or manually select the banner. It wil be shown in the Banner window. Click Ok and nothign is saved or created and with no error messages.

To test I've tried editing multiple tv shows and using existing banners as well as scraping fresh ones were possible.

Cheers and mucho gracias as usual to you Dan and Cocotus
(2015-04-13, 17:05)OnlineO Wrote: [ -> ]This is the entry in the logfile after trying to rename a single file via "right-Click" "Rename" "Automatic"

2015-04-13 17:01:14.1357;generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer;generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.GetInfo_Movie;1;ERROR;GetInfo_Movie;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.GetInfo_Movie(DBMovie _tmpMovie)* bei generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.GetInfo_Movie(DBMovie _tmpMovie)"
2015-04-13 17:01:14.3258;generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer;generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.DoRenameSingle_Movie;1;ERROR;DoRenameSingle_Movie;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentException: Die Zeichenfolge kann keine Länge von 0 (null) haben.
bei generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.DoRenameSingle_Movie(FileRename _frename, DBMovie& _movie, Boolean BatchMode, Boolean toNfo, Boolean ShowError, Boolean toDB, ShowProgress sfunction, Int32 iProg)* bei System.String.ReplaceInternal(String oldValue, String newValue)
bei generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.DoRenameSingle_Movie(FileRename _frename, DBMovie& _movie, Boolean BatchMode, Boolean toNfo, Boolean ShowError, Boolean toDB, ShowProgress sfunction, Int32 iProg)"

added: not sure if related, but I access the files via \\server\share\file directly

O.

verified - rename works with local file - e.g. c:\dir\dir\file but doesn't with \\server\share\file
does also not work with \\server\share mountet as Z:\

O.
(2015-04-14, 18:14)OnlineO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-13, 17:05)OnlineO Wrote: [ -> ]This is the entry in the logfile after trying to rename a single file via "right-Click" "Rename" "Automatic"

O.

verified - rename works with local file - e.g. c:\dir\dir\file but doesn't with \\server\share\file
does also not work with \\server\share mountet as Z:\

O.

Works for me with UNC path and mapped drives.
Any info in error log?

Edit: sorry, error log is already posted :-) i will check if i can find an issue.
Hi!
First of all I want to thank you for an amazing addon. I have just changed from Ember 1.3 to Ember 1.4 because I read that you could make movie sets for your movie collections, but I can't get it to work. I have tried to use the collection ID on movie scraper for TMDB and get the rest of the info from IMDB. I haven't made any changes in the tab for movie sets. Do you know whats wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards!

Henrik