Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-10-23, 13:32)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-23, 13:22)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]Dan ; when scraping ( auto or manual No difference ) the studio ( especially in TV Shows) is being scraped with country initials in brackets at the end. this renders the studio flag NOT to be recognized in kodi . Example = ABC ( US ) . is there any way to turn OFF the bracketed country initials ?
Also recently had to re scrape my whole TV Library ( don't ask) and really felt the need for Auto scraping Multiple shows . manually scarping all shows took me nearly a week ( on & off ) as there is too much manual clicks involved. Most of the shows are 100% matched & correctly scraped and could be auto scarped, the few ones done wrong could be manually corrected . I know you are working on this but just wanted to see if this will be in the next update ( hopefully ) or not .AsI do Understand that you have RL & loads of other things on your plate. so No rush & no worries either way Man.

This is the value from TVDB. Atm we don't have any cleanup function for studios (but is possible to implement). Can you tell me a tv show with this studio?
I have to check if the Kodi TVDB scraper does cleanup this studios. If not then IMHO it's better to tell that issue to the skin developer to fix it. It does not make sense to use different studio results than Kido will use.

Yes, autoscraper for tv show is done and working great ;-)
I've created a pre-release for a small group of german "heavy-users" to find the last bugs and issues for next release. That means the next release will coming soon :-)
WOW !Big Grin thats Excellent News. If you need a non German heavy user perspective and feedback .. I'd be honoured to provide some early feedback for yourself ( given the opportunity). As it happens I am setting up dual library for TV shows for 2 different Addons in Kodi and would need EMM to scrape the shows again for the second library so I am in a position to beta test this right now ! Tongue
I'll give you the List of the shows affected withnthe scraping issue alongwith a test with kodi's tvdb scraper.but I ONLY rely on my beloved & trustworthy EMM. & what with your brilliant work .. I am lost for words on how to say thanks for your excellent work !
Hello.

Can this program help me reneame the media files from my tv shows so that OSMC (latest version) can find them in the TVDB and show me info just like it does with the movies? With movies it was very easy, i just had to rename them as close as possible to their original title and OSMC immediately found them in the TVDB and downloaded the info but with tv shows this doesn't seem to work.
Hi, Great tool been using for a good while now, excellent..

One question, I know have a few Ultra HD 4K films, will Ember be catering for this ?

Thanks
I see zorg that you seem to have a good taste for all things fine .. 4K TV, madnox & now Ember... we have to stop meeting like this Wink
I am sure Dan has this somewhere on his Radar although I have a sneaking suspicion that its in a tad bit distant focus
Hey guys

Is anyone else having issues with ember not scraping extra artwork like banners, discs, logos etc?
Its scraping my movie, poster and fanart but that's it. I haven't changed any settings or anything since I last used it a week or two ago. Fanart.TV us still up and running and my api key is still valid.
Just thought I'd ask if anyone wise was having this issue.

Cheers

PS great work on this program. Been using it for years but have seen masses of improvements since you guys took over. Looking forward to 1.4.8.0 :-)
You habe to enable File Naming => ArtwortDownloader => image types
Hi guys, little issue here

After selecting rename auto in contextuel menu can't no more find banners nor clear art nor clear logo nor disc arts for my movies....the other extra fanarts is still can be found

Any help ?

@crookers13 : Same situation here
(2015-10-25, 15:04)f62b Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, little issue here

After selecting rename auto in contextuel menu can't no more find banners nor clear art nor clear logo nor disc arts for my movies....the other extra fanarts is still can be found

Any help ?

@crookers13 : Same situation here

Do you have enabled the extra image types in settings? Do Ember find the extra images after you use F5 on a movie that does not show the extra images in list?
(2015-10-25, 15:29)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have enabled the extra image types in settings? Do Ember find the extra images after you use F5 on a movie that does not show the extra images in list?

Where exactly can I find the extra image types in settings ? I did not touch nor change my settings.....2 hours ago ember was still able to find et download banners and discarts and several minutes later nothing
I am diving deeper into the product and love it. Excellent job. I have a question about functionality and i am not sure if i am not understanding the product or missed something. My question is regarding Movie Sets. I have figured out where i can make a set and add movies to it. It shows up in Kodi just fine. My question is: Is there a way to assign specific artwork? Currently i have two movies in a set. Watchmen Bluray1 and Watchmen Bluray2. I then apply different artwork to each so i can tell the difference in Kodi. I create a set Watchmen and add the two movies. It shows up in Kodi as one movie but chooses artwork from one of the movies. I would like to assign a 3rd set of artwork? Also where do i find information about collections? Are any of my two discs sets considered a collection? If so the dont seem to come up when i search.

Thanks
(2015-10-25, 18:02)Fantomdew Wrote: [ -> ]I am diving deeper into the product and love it. Excellent job. I have a question about functionality and i am not sure if i am not understanding the product or missed something. My question is regarding Movie Sets. I have figured out where i can make a set and add movies to it. It shows up in Kodi just fine. My question is: Is there a way to assign specific artwork? Currently i have two movies in a set. Watchmen Bluray1 and Watchmen Bluray2. I then apply different artwork to each so i can tell the difference in Kodi. I create a set Watchmen and add the two movies. It shows up in Kodi as one movie but chooses artwork from one of the movies. I would like to assign a 3rd set of artwork? Also where do i find information about collections? Are any of my two discs sets considered a collection? If so the dont seem to come up when i search.

Thanks

You need to MovieSet Artwork Automator addon in Kodi and set it up in Ember. Check Settings = > MovieSets => File Naming => MSAA. Clickt the icon to open the MSAA webpage.
In next Ember release we are able to sync the movieset images directly to Kodi without MSAA.
(2015-10-25, 15:34)f62b Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-25, 15:29)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have enabled the extra image types in settings? Do Ember find the extra images after you use F5 on a movie that does not show the extra images in list?

Where exactly can I find the extra image types in settings ? I did not touch nor change my settings.....2 hours ago ember was still able to find et download banners and discarts and several minutes later nothing
Hi Dan

I have extra image types enabled, it was scraping fine recently and no settings have been changed, I'm quite a heavy user of ember but been on holiday for 10 days , first time using it since I got back and now it's not scraping all the extra image types?

Cheers

Sorry for the late reply, I'm in Australia so the time difference is massive.
(2015-10-25, 21:54)crookers13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-25, 15:34)f62b Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Dan

I have extra image types enabled, it was scraping fine recently and no settings have been changed, I'm quite a heavy user of ember but been on holiday for 10 days , first time using it since I got back and now it's not scraping all the extra image types?

Cheers

Please send me you log files, settings.xml and advancedsettings.xml. I will check that tomorrow.
Will do as soon as I'm hone after work.
Thanks Dan
(2015-10-25, 22:45)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-25, 21:54)crookers13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-25, 15:34)f62b Wrote: [ -> ]Where exactly can I find the extra image types in settings ? I did not touch nor change my settings.....2 hours ago ember was still able to find et download banners and discarts and several minutes later nothing
Hi Dan

Cheers

Please send me you log files, settings.xml and advancedsettings.xml. I will check that tomorrow.

Seems like the problem is solved.....maybe an issue with extrafanart downloader server.

Anyway, thanks a lot for you answers and again, you did a really good job =)