Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-10-25, 18:18)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-25, 18:02)Fantomdew Wrote: [ -> ]I am diving deeper into the product and love it. Excellent job. I have a question about functionality and i am not sure if i am not understanding the product or missed something. My question is regarding Movie Sets. I have figured out where i can make a set and add movies to it. It shows up in Kodi just fine. My question is: Is there a way to assign specific artwork? Currently i have two movies in a set. Watchmen Bluray1 and Watchmen Bluray2. I then apply different artwork to each so i can tell the difference in Kodi. I create a set Watchmen and add the two movies. It shows up in Kodi as one movie but chooses artwork from one of the movies. I would like to assign a 3rd set of artwork? Also where do i find information about collections? Are any of my two discs sets considered a collection? If so the dont seem to come up when i search.

Thanks

You need to MovieSet Artwork Automator addon in Kodi and set it up in Ember. Check Settings = > MovieSets => File Naming => MSAA. Clickt the icon to open the MSAA webpage.
In next Ember release we are able to sync the movieset images directly to Kodi without MSAA.

Maybe you should add complete instructions on MovieSets to the wiki/FAQ? I know I had asked about it before. I'm sure others have as well.
Hello,
I am eagerly looking forward to the next beta and the Kodi sync ability. Maybe we'll all get a treat for Halloween. Wink

I am currently using Artwork Downloader and so my image files are named accordingly. With the sync capability in the next beta of EMM will these file names work or do they need to be changed? If they need to be changed, how can EMM assist with the renaming process?

Thanks
(2015-10-30, 15:51)hslansky Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I am eagerly looking forward to the next beta and the Kodi sync ability. Maybe we'll all get a treat for Halloween. Wink

I am currently using Artwork Downloader and so my image files are named accordingly. With the sync capability in the next beta of EMM will these file names work or do they need to be changed? If they need to be changed, how can EMM assist with the renaming process?

Thanks

Atm we don't have a tool or process to rename existing files from one to another "default" file name structure. But the Kodi-Interface can sync any file name, also AD and MSAA default or your own file names from expert settings.
Hi all just a quick question

will EMM support Dolby Atmos flags and does anyone know what the codec id info is kodi using for Dolby Atmos flag support
Is there any chance of adding the ability to scrape the community ratings from Trakt?

Trakt has thousands of votes on many episodes, while the TVDB is lucky to have 10-20 votes an episode.
(2015-10-31, 19:22)tr0nllam Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any chance of adding the ability to scrape the community ratings from Trakt?

Trakt has thousands of votes on many episodes, while the TVDB is lucky to have 10-20 votes an episode.

I will see If I can add this to the trakt.tv module. Seems like a good idea to me
(2015-10-31, 19:22)tr0nllam Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any chance of adding the ability to scrape the community ratings from Trakt?

+1 for at least episodes. Didn't Dan say that he was going to add imdb votes for episodes?
Hi,

is there any time frame for including tv series to the export list ??
and/or adding batch-media-scraping for tv shows ??

Thx for all your great work Smile
I am running 1.4.7.2 x86 w/ Win 10 64 bit. I have selected my file path for TV and Movies under Files and Sources, but when I update library nothing happens. Ember scans for a second and then stops. Anyone know why this is happening?
Question on trailers....
once Ember downloads the trailer and names the file appropriately for KODI why does it add ayoutube url in the NFO?
should it not point to the local newly downloaded trailer file??
(2015-11-04, 17:04)P_Jamula Wrote: [ -> ]Question on trailers....
once Ember downloads the trailer and names the file appropriately for KODI why does it add ayoutube url in the NFO?
That are two different things. Kodi prefer local downloaded trailer, but if no found Kodi use that link in NFO. I have disabled Trailer in NFO and use only local trailers.
(2015-11-04, 17:50)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
That are two different things. Kodi prefer local downloaded trailer, but if no found Kodi use that link in NFO. I have disabled Trailer in NFO and use only local trailers.

I am using Ember to download the trailers.
1. how do I disable trailer in NFO??
2. I have a local trailer in KODI but the NFO pointed to YouTube... after scanning to KODI and trying to play the local trailer it still gets from youtube... how do I get around that problem.. I already have scanned about 3,000 movies in KODI??
(2015-11-04, 17:57)P_Jamula Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-04, 17:50)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]

2. I have a local trailer in KODI but the NFO pointed to YouTube... after scanning to KODI and trying to play the local trailer it still gets from youtube... how do I get around that problem.. I already have scanned about 3,000 movies in KODI??

1. Settings => Movies => Scraper-Data => Global Fields => Trailer (disable)
NFO trailers are always pointed to an URL / web trailer.

2. Kodi search for local and secondly for NFO trailer while adding a movie to DB. If a movie is already added and you download the trailer later, you have to refresh that movie manually (Info => Refresh)
In next Ember release we have a Kodi Interface to do that automatically.
(2015-11-04, 19:06)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-04, 17:57)P_Jamula Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-04, 17:50)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]That are two different things. Kodi prefer local downloaded trailer, but if no found Kodi use that link in NFO. I have disabled Trailer in NFO and use only local trailers.

1. Settings => Movies => Scraper-Data => Global Fields => Trailer (disable)
NFO trailers are always pointed to an URL / web trailer.

2. Kodi search for local and secondly for NFO trailer while adding a movie to DB. If a movie is already added and you download the trailer later, you have to refresh that movie manually (Info => Refresh)
In next Ember release we have a Kodi Interface to do that automatically.

Thanks
(2015-11-02, 13:11)Anderella Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

is there any time frame for including tv series to the export list ??
and/or adding batch-media-scraping for tv shows ??

Thx for all your great work Smile

Batch scraping for tv shows is done and will be available in next release.

With export do you mean? The simple csv/xml list or the nice one to create a html website?