Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have only downloaded a handful of movie trailers for my library.

Is there a batch command that will download the a) highest resolution b) mp4 trailer, for each of my movies that does not already have a trailer?

Thanks.
You can use Scrape Movie - Missing Items - Trailer only.
Check your minimum and preferred trailer quality settings.
latest version vlc and ember installed on win 10 pro pc, vlc checked, just the player inside ember doesnt respond when i click the play button, did i miss any settings?

thanks for the great work btw, been using a lot of scrapers and ember is still the keeper
The video and audio player handling need a rework. I know, it's more a test than a working module ;-)
its all good, thot it was my problem Smile
(2015-12-06, 19:35)ss4johnny Wrote: [ -> ]If it were possible for me to write a script automatically runs once a month that would update all the movie & tv imdb/tvdb ratings and then Kodi reflects all those changes, then I definitely would. The way it is now, if you scrape something immediately after it comes out (a tv show in particular), then the (tvdb) ratings might have little value and will gradually be updated to something more informative.
You can use in Ember the Custom Scraper select in Modifiers only nfo and in Options what you need e.g. Rating, Top250. Dont know, if this is in command line in the next version. Maybe @DanCooper will do it.
or you use texturecache.py here [IMDB] is your friend.
(2015-12-08, 23:59)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]You can use Scrape Movie - Missing Items - Trailer only.
Check your minimum and preferred trailer quality settings.

Thank you!! I tried selecting a large chunk of my movies and running the command. The first time I did it, it worked. However, for the rest of the movies, if I select a couple of movies and run the command, it doesn't download any trailers.

To troubleshoot, I tried running the command on just one movie. It didn't work. Then I double clicked on the movie on EMM, went to the Trailers tab, and hit 'Scrape Trailers'. It found one trailer, I told it to download and it worked.

Why didn't it work when I ran the command by right-clicking the movie name and going to "(Re)scrape Selected Movies > Automatic (Force Best Match) > Trailer Only"?

Here is an excerpt of the log file:

Code:
2015-12-10 17:42:05.9551,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork,317,TRACE,Starting MOVIE scrape,
2015-12-10 17:42:05.9551,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork,317,TRACE,Start scraping: Capote (2005),
2015-12-10 17:42:06.0244,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric,317,WARN,No generic modules defined <BeforeEdit_Movie>,
2015-12-10 17:42:07.4991,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeImage_Movie,317,TRACE,Scraping movie images using <TMDB_Image>,
2015-12-10 17:42:07.4991,ScraperModule.TMDB_Image,ScraperModule.TMDB_Image.Scraper,317,TRACE,Started scrape TMDB,
2015-12-10 17:42:07.7842,ScraperModule.TMDB_Image,ScraperModule.TMDB_Image.Scraper,317,TRACE,Finished TMDB Scraper,
2015-12-10 17:42:07.7882,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeTrailer_Movie,317,TRACE,Scraping movie trailers using <TMDB_Trailer>,
2015-12-10 17:42:07.7882,ScraperModule.TMDB_Trailer,ScraperModule.TMDB_Trailer.Scraper,317,TRACE,Started scrape,
2015-12-10 17:42:09.7501,ScraperModule.TMDB_Trailer,ScraperModule.TMDB_Trailer.Scraper,317,TRACE,Finished scrape,
2015-12-10 17:42:09.7501,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork,317,WARN,[Capote] Avalaible trailers: 1,
2015-12-10 17:42:11.4719,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric,317,WARN,No generic modules defined <ScraperMulti_Movie>,
2015-12-10 17:42:11.4738,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric,317,WARN,No generic modules defined <OnNFOSave_Movie>,
2015-12-10 17:42:12.2580,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric,317,WARN,No generic modules defined <Sync_Movie>,
2015-12-10 17:42:12.2580,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork,317,TRACE,Ended scraping: Capote (2005),
2015-12-10 17:42:12.2580,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork,317,TRACE,Ended MOVIE scrape,

Thanks for the help.

UPDATE

I think I got it! I enabled the other trailer sources, (Apple, HD-Trailers, etc.) and now they're downloading. I'll report back after I've let it download for a while.
Hi,

Just a quick question regarding TV Themes. It seems that the button for "store themes in show directory" is greyed out. Is this feature available yet, or is there something I have to do first to allow this option?

Cheers
(2015-12-12, 11:25)anzerman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Just a quick question regarding TV Themes. It seems that the button for "store themes in show directory" is greyed out. Is this feature available yet, or is there something I have to do first to allow this option?

Cheers
Theme scrapers for tv shows are not working. It's only possible to add manually downloaded files.
Sali Dan,

Since few days im using ember again to rework my DB. I got some ideas and also I miss a feature I though we had in the past. When I choose "Scrap all uncomplete movies" theres only the possibility to refresh/scrap one thing, was it not possible in the past to scrap anyhing unscraped?

Also I noticed to bugs, in some situation i get the an error with "Object reference not set" just in german and also in the movie overview or tv.show im not able to hide stuff like "disc picture" or "clearart"

Maybe its also a good idea to add some automated tasks, I made some scripts for it, maybe youre interested.

Thanks alot for your work its very helpful ;-) and sorry for my english, not sure if I was allowed to talk german.
./averon
(2015-12-12, 11:44)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-12, 11:25)anzerman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Cheers
Theme scrapers for tv shows are not working. It's only possible to add manually downloaded files.

Cheers, Dan. I currently use the kodi addon to get the themes which names them as theme.mp3 I think. Is this the supporting naming convention?

Also, is this a feature you may include in the future?
Cheers
I've just added a new movie source as the old HD was full, and Ember has rescraped every source — including the rather large and slow to scrape TV Shows.

I tried to quit Ember and it said "cancelling processes"* and just carried on scraping the TV Shows source. Presumably I would have had to wait for it to finish the scrape before it quit, so I nuked Ember from Task Manager and relaunched.

Is there a way to add a source and have Ember just rescrape that source alone? It's extremely annoying to add a source that has three movies in it and have to wait for everything else to rescrape!

* Actually, it said "canceling" despite my system being set to English (United Kingdom) — is there an en_GB translation? :)
I had an interesting thing happen just now with version 1.4.7.2 x86... I moved all my data from my Z:\ drive to my Y:\ drive, so I renamed all my sources to the new path... I ended up with duplicates of all my data in EMM! I cleared the cache, cleaned the database repeatedly, and it did not help. However, when I removed all sources, it seems to have worked to remove my duplicates (along with everything else).
(2015-12-13, 12:52)Tiny Clanger Wrote: [ -> ]I've just added a new movie source as the old HD was full, and Ember has rescraped every source — including the rather large and slow to scrape TV Shows.

I tried to quit Ember and it said "cancelling processes"* and just carried on scraping the TV Shows source. Presumably I would have had to wait for it to finish the scrape before it quit, so I nuked Ember from Task Manager and relaunched.

Is there a way to add a source and have Ember just rescrape that source alone? It's extremely annoying to add a source that has three movies in it and have to wait for everything else to rescrape!

* Actually, it said "canceling" despite my system being set to English (United Kingdom) — is there an en_GB translation? Smile

There is many ways to do that:
Filter them by source (the asking option)
Mark them
Or if they already is selected as "new"
For the above there is actions in "Scrape all.." menu

And if it's only three, scrape from the lists context menu
(2015-12-13, 14:25)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-13, 12:52)Tiny Clanger Wrote: [ -> ]I've just added a new movie source as the old HD was full, and Ember has rescraped every source — including the rather large and slow to scrape TV Shows.

* Actually, it said "canceling" despite my system being set to English (United Kingdom) — is there an en_GB translation? Smile

There is many ways to do that:
Filter them by source (the asking option)
Mark them
Or if they already is selected as "new"
For the above there is actions in "Scrape all.." menu

And if it's only three, scrape from the lists context menu

That's not what I meant, though. When you go to Settings, add a new source, then exit Settings, EMM will scrape all sources, not just the one you added. That doesn't make sense, and wastes an awful lot of time!