Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-09, 22:07)m.savazzi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-09, 21:48)w3bd3vil Wrote: [ -> ]So, first time poster, long time user. Just installed windows 10, installed new version of EMM as I have been using 1.4.0.0 for a while. Upon initial install, when adding media sources, all my mapped network drives show up, they continue to show up until I shutdown EMM and open it again (Running as Admin). They are no longer present and all initial sources say that they no longer exist. Am i missing something?

Cheers

If you launch it as admin the %appdata% and all the registry are different as they are the ones of the admin user, not yours.
You should not launch it as admin

Thank You! Problem appears to be solved.
I have a small suggestion of convenience, sorry if this has been said, I would really like the update button sub menus (individual updates) for tv shows to be organized based on the organization of the sources section (A-Z etc) instead of the order of addition, if i add a tv show it is last in the update list instead of in order.

Just a small suggestion Smile
(2016-01-10, 11:16)w3bd3vil Wrote: [ -> ]I have a small suggestion of convenience, sorry if this has been said, I would really like the update button sub menus (individual updates) for tv shows to be organized based on the organization of the sources section (A-Z etc) instead of the order of addition, if i add a tv show it is last in the update list instead of in order.

You mean the sources should be sorted by source name?
(2016-01-10, 14:02)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-10, 11:16)w3bd3vil Wrote: [ -> ]I have a small suggestion of convenience, sorry if this has been said, I would really like the update button sub menus (individual updates) for tv shows to be organized based on the organization of the sources section (A-Z etc) instead of the order of addition, if i add a tv show it is last in the update list instead of in order.

See Image, everything is organized until I add a new series to the sources:

http://tinypic.com/r/28tcrxl/9

Basically I only add a series I am actively following as an individual source so I dont have to update the whole collection, works faster for me.
(2016-01-11, 12:32)w3bd3vil Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-10, 14:02)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]

See Image, everything is organized until I add a new series to the sources:

http://tinypic.com/r/28tcrxl/9

Basically I only add a series I am actively following as an individual source so I dont have to update the whole collection, works faster for me.

That looks horrible :-)
I try to change that to ASC sorting. But another way is to enable the Ember context menu for explorer and use that to update a single folder directly in explorer.
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it before but it was my only annoying issue :-)

On another side note, is there a reason that EMM crashes when I rescarpe a single season of a TV show? under windows 10.
(2016-01-12, 00:32)w3bd3vil Wrote: [ -> ]On another side note, is there a reason that EMM crashes when I rescarpe a single season of a TV show? under windows 10.

Check the release notes, it's a known bug. Same while rescraping a single episode... sorry for that, but it will be fixed in next version.
Not a problem, you do AWESOME work! Smile
(2016-01-09, 03:48)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-09, 02:18)Rickt1962 Wrote: [ -> ]"Input string was not in correct format" Reinstalled Ember twice on my main PC and hooked up my laptop that uses a older version and the same error came up Sad
It seems to stop at the same point on TV shows called "laverne and Shirley" LOL Do I have to much Media and its choking out ?

The Media is stored on WD my Cloud server

Please upload the log file (cvs) on a file hoster. I will check that.

In case someone else does a search on the subject.

After reading everything about it ! The solution was to do a controlled reboot of the Server and that fixed Ember Smile
Even tho the server was working ok the time sync was incorrect and was trashing Ember which sent it into error mode. "Input string was not in correct format"

Thanks Dan ! Got it working !
Hi Everybody,

When I open up Ember I can see the pictures dimentions for a movie but the Fanart, Clearart & Disc art headings are not showing on the right hand side. Any reason for this?
I'm not sure how to insert a screen shot so you can see what I mean.

Thanks for your help.
Hey all. I'm new to the recent version of Ember, so I'm not sure if I forgot to enable something. But when I scrape a TV Show, artwork like characterart, clearart, clearlogos, etc aren't being downloaded. Eben when doing a manual scrape, it doesn't find anything. Am I doing something wrong?
Hello Dan

When I'm scraping movie sets I chose the new images but its not saving any new images or NFO files in my movie set fan art folder, not sure if its been mentioned before, I'm using the new 1.4.0.8. Is it a known bug?

Cheers
(2016-01-13, 02:24)crookers13 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dan

When I'm scraping movie sets I chose the new images but its not saving any new images or NFO files in my movie set fan art folder, not sure if its been mentioned before, I'm using the new 1.4.0.8. Is it a known bug?

Cheers
Update Ember to the latest version, there have been changes to movie sets since 1.4.0.8.
(2016-01-12, 20:48)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all. I'm new to the recent version of Ember, so I'm not sure if I forgot to enable something. But when I scrape a TV Show, artwork like characterart, clearart, clearlogos, etc aren't being downloaded. Eben when doing a manual scrape, it doesn't find anything. Am I doing something wrong?
You have to enable this type of images in the scrape options.
(2016-01-13, 17:20)Orbi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-13, 02:24)crookers13 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dan

Cheers
Update Ember to the latest version, there have been changes to movie sets since 1.4.0.8.

sorry i meant 1.4.8.0 test version I got off Dan just before christmas