Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going to check this, thx! BTW, I just noticed that Apple Trailer download within Ember seems not to work. Trying to fix this right now...

EDIT: Just changed the studio-tag structure in nfo. Now if there are more than one studios scraped, they will be saved in multiple studio-tags like genre and director.
cool.. Thanks for this , Gonna Check this now.
Sorry Cocotus where maybe I able to get this update ? Dan"s ember gitub page ? anybody
Its only on Github for now: https://github.com/DanCooper/Ember-MM-Newscraper Guess you will have to wait for next beta release, to say it in words of Take That: Just have a little patience Big Grin
Hi,

Is it possible to automatically certain fields (e.g set, studio, or actors) based on the filename or folder structure

during scrapping perhaps, or when the movie files are initially scanned?

i tried doing it directly to the db (MyVideos2.emm) but it doesn't get shown on the actual Ember screen (have tried reloading it or rescanning but didn't worked. seems like the pgm removed the info that directly edited movie table.

Thanks in advance! Smile
I tried an earlier beta but it had some problems, so I returned to my prior stable version. Now I am trying the newest beta, and I love it! It's amazing how after it scrapes a show, it shows in a "disabled" grey color the episodes you are missing. What a great feature! That was some inspired programming by a guy who is obviously a show fan, just like us.

The scrapes do seem to be slower than the prior version, but I figure that could be debugging info in there. It's a beta, so probably not final code.

Really impressed so far. I just wanted to provide you a little feature feedback.
Does anybody have a problem with the latest beta (2014-09-05) where created files (nfo, artwork, etc..) are downloaded but not added to the appropriate directory for movies?

It works fine for series, but after a scrape of a movie nothing is downloaded and Ember still shows stuff not scraped. Is there a fix?
(2014-09-24, 05:01)bek1 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried an earlier beta but it had some problems, so I returned to my prior stable version. Now I am trying the newest beta, and I love it! It's amazing how after it scrapes a show, it shows in a "disabled" grey color the episodes you are missing. What a great feature! That was some inspired programming by a guy who is obviously a show fan, just like us.

The scrapes do seem to be slower than the prior version, but I figure that could be debugging info in there. It's a beta, so probably not final code.

Really impressed so far. I just wanted to provide you a little feature feedback.

Thx.
But "display missing episodes" was already a feature in Ember 1.3.x Wink The only difference is that it is now enabled by default.

(2014-09-24, 09:18)HotBlack Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody have a problem with the latest beta (2014-09-05) where created files (nfo, artwork, etc..) are downloaded but not added to the appropriate directory for movies?

It works fine for series, but after a scrape of a movie nothing is downloaded and Ember still shows stuff not scraped. Is there a fix?

This works without any known error. I think you have a faulty settings.
Dan first of all welcome back..

Requesting 2 features..
Rename Movie

a) possible to have an option (selection box) "Same Movie - Folder name"
b) ability to auto create folder if it does not exist (with the name of the movie and then the renamed movie is moved inside this folder)
(2014-09-24, 20:05)solamnic Wrote: [ -> ]Dan first of all welcome back..

Requesting 2 features..
Rename Movie

a) possible to have an option (selection box) "Same Movie - Folder name"
b) ability to auto create folder if it does not exist (with the name of the movie and then the renamed movie is moved inside this folder)

a) What? Can you be more specific?
b) This feature is still existing: Settings -> Movies ->Files and Sources -> Sort into folder before each library update.
In combination with the renamer module, Ember create an own folder for each file that is saved directly in the source folder and after first scrape, Ember will rename the folder and file to the name you have set in renamer settings.
@Dan sure..

When i try to rename a movie -> manual

it has the option to rename folder and movie name.

if its possible to add a box there that when it is ticked - the same name will be used for folder and movie ..
(2014-09-24, 20:47)solamnic Wrote: [ -> ]@Dan sure..

When i try to rename a movie -> manual

it has the option to rename folder and movie name.

if its possible to add a box there that when it is ticked - the same name will be used for folder and movie ..

This can be set in Renamer module settings. Use the same tags for folder and file name.
Is it possible to help me a bit with tags? Smile

i want my movie to be like this

Movie name.1985.720p.mkv

how should i set the tags?
(2014-09-24, 21:19)solamnic Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to help me a bit with tags? Smile

i want my movie to be like this

Movie name.1985.720p.mkv

how should i set the tags?

For this to work you must have scanned for meta data
After that the setting for file pattern is
Code:
$T{.$Y.$R}
Thanks a lot .. Will try asap ..