Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: arabichannels.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,(arabichannels.com) is an Arabic website which provide a good quality Arabic streams, i wonder if some is interested or can help to write an addon for it? thanks!
thumps UP please make an add ON ! [/align]
That would be great if someone can help.
I tried to do it but they have bumped security on there server
And for watchfomny? Also have many channels
Watch fomnny is different we can get channels from it
It would be nice if someone can make an AddOn for Wacht Fomny Arabic Channels !
Guys it's basic XML to get those links and they are played by external sources. If I wanted to I can add whatever I want from there into my XML
So what add them? Big Grin? Stable and much streams?
Pretty much
Maybe you can add only the arabic channels not all?
(2013-09-02, 15:07)ranem123 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you can add only the arabic channels not all?

Of course that's what I'm talking about I'm not gonna add all the Arabic channels some could be protected
Can you if you add them make an different XML only for WatchFomny i think its better and organized
I will look at them however my knowledge on some arabic channels is not the best, but i know some, like the xml i have right now i see has the major news channels and some of the dramas/entertaimient

I wouldn't want to create a different xml because they all fall into the same category, Arabic
Sorry i dont mean catogories i mean an XML only for watchfomny
Pages: 1 2 3