Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Frodo - Support thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
it is possible to an an Loading Bar like my other Quetion in Quartz
(2013-10-24, 16:56)abcabc Wrote: [ -> ]Pecinko,

Is the darken background when a video is LOADING ... still a feature to be included soon?

I believe this has been added, however the effect is very subtle. It could perhaps do with being a bit darker.
(2013-10-26, 01:20)bigwillch Wrote: [ -> ]

Is the darken background when a video is LOADING ... still a feature to be included soon?

I believe this has been added, however the effect is very subtle. It could perhaps do with being a bit darker.

Alright, thanks for that.
Still I didn't notice a change so maybe the effect needs a bit more darkening indeed Big Grin
Don't know if anyone has experienced this but I found with version 1.15 downloaded from git 17/10 sometimes doesn't focus of the video file selected and plays in the background. Restarting fixes the problem.

Can I ask Pecinko when I update as I have just downloaded the most recent file is the version number meant to update too?
is anybody else is having this problem, i have this problem for quite some time now, when i have my skin set to amber on pivios box, and i try to shutdown or put my box to stand by,screen goes black, but lights keeps ON on the front of box. It does not happen with default skin.
(2013-10-25, 23:20)ranem123 Wrote: [ -> ]it is possible to an an Loading Bar like my other Quetion in Quartz

When does that bar show up? How many seconds do you look at it (in other skins) before content is shown?

(2013-10-29, 00:23)ministerjee Wrote: [ -> ]is anybody else is having this problem, i have this problem for quite some time now, when i have my skin set to amber on pivios box, and i try to shutdown or put my box to stand by,screen goes black, but lights keeps ON on the front of box. It does not happen with default skin.

Amber is using standard XBMC commands. If they don't work nicely on pivos - you know where the problem lays.

Yeah, Confluence... may be hacked to do something else when you use sleep/shutdown. It's hacked for starting Android apps differently, for example.

(2013-10-26, 01:20)bigwillch Wrote: [ -> ]

Darkened it a bit. It's on GitSmile
Good job! Recently tuned Arial font set is very nice. I am really enjoying it.
Appearance is more close to original default look and feel. I need not my own modified font.xml any more.
Your skin make me happy when every time I update it.

* Font on screenshot is not actual Arial but other one renamed as Arial.

BTW, rss on home screen is still non uppercase. I checked font.xml but could not find any problem.

Cheers,
3 Seconds than the bar show up !
Can I ask you to add a feature to Amber?

At movie information windows, I want to click director's name for searching other movies of same director in my library.
As you may know it supported in Confluence skin and Amber supports same way to search by actor already.

Thank you again,
(2013-11-01, 23:19)piodio Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask you to add a feature to Amber?

At movie information windows, I want to click director's name for searching other movies of same director in my library.
As you may know it supported in Confluence skin and Amber supports same way to search by actor already.

Thank you again,

I would love this too if it's possible
Im trying to figure out one of the options in settings.

Under HOME MENU there are are a bunch of "empty" spots.
If I click to customize it gives me only 2 options.

1) NONE (clear current settings)
2) (No Action)

If I click no action, it allows me to name it. But nothing else. In the main menu, a new menu appears with that name I just created, but nothing can be done with it.. its just the word.

If I go back into the settings I still only have 2 options. Name or clear.
What do I do to set this upHuh
From what I've noticed, you have to add items to "Favorites". Then you can select them.
First of all, I wanted to say how much I love this skin - great work!

I am having a slight problem with artist slideshow in amber though. I have had it working fine in the past but now I'm not getting any images show up or even the dialog to say they are being downloaded. If I switch to Sio2 skin, it works as expected.

I've tried the repo version and I'm currently using the latest GitHub skin but neither is working for me

Edit: ignore this, I am a fool. I forgot about the option in the skin settings!
This skin is fantastic!

Is there a way to remove the options under TV shows/Movies?

I'm not interested in sorting things by genre ect.
(2013-11-03, 03:53)Scott00007 Wrote: [ -> ]This skin is fantastic!

Is there a way to remove the options under TV shows/Movies?

I'm not interested in sorting things by genre ect.

Only thing I could think of without editing the xml files would be:

1. Create a Custom Playlist that points to all TV Shows
2. Create a Custom Playlist that points to all Movies
3. Add these to your Favorites
4. Create Custom Home Menu for these new Favorites
5. Disable the original Home Menu Items for the new ones.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44