Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Frodo - Support thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
(2013-09-15, 21:11)Dilligaf Wrote: [ -> ]Tried 720p folder, it doesn't work. Here's a screenshot of when a series is selected, a new window should open but with Amber the top of the screen fills in but there's no ok/cancel boxes https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3065...hot000.png

Gimme a 2 screenshots of both windows from Confluence...
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3065...hot001.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3065...hot002.png

I'm not sure what the second window is, I think it's the first screenshot
(2013-09-15, 21:19)Dilligaf Wrote: [ -> ]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3065...hot001.png

RecordPrefs.xml is on GitHub. Test it and report back please.
(2013-09-15, 21:39)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-15, 21:19)Dilligaf Wrote: [ -> ]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3065...hot001.png

RecordPrefs.xml is on GitHub. Test it and report back please.

You are way too slow Smile

Just added second one. Job done, going to watch a movie.
(2013-09-15, 21:39)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]RecordPrefs.xml is on GitHub. Test it and report back please.

Just overwrote the one in the 1080i folder and it's working great Smile Any idea what deletetimer.xml is for??

As an aside, there is no link to github in this thread and all the old posts are combined, you may want to add a link to the first post.

Thanks for the quick response.

Never mind about the DeleteTimer question, our posts overlapped. Again thanks for the quick response. I challenge any commercial software to respond that fast.
@pecinko Just found a problem with remote navigation, for some reason i'm unable to get to the OK/Cancel buttons in either window using the remote or keyboard arrow keys, mouse works
(2013-09-15, 23:50)Dilligaf Wrote: [ -> ]@pecinko Just found a problem with remote navigation, for some reason i'm unable to get to the OK/Cancel buttons in either window using the remote or keyboard arrow keys, mouse works

Updated both on Git, should be OK now.
(2013-09-15, 18:58)calhaus Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a solution, is a mix of what was before and what is now. Instead of home.xml with skin widgets working are both loaded at the same time after SkinWidgets_Running is set to true,
->Maybe you can let Home.xml be loaded right up, and when SkinWidgets_Running state is set to true, you can set a skin refresh action.

It's not that easy. I can not monitor for a change and than trigger refresh. On startup menu navigation is still not initialised so I can use a loop and do some action. Once you're on home page navigation is functional and have only visibility and load/onload triggers.

Even if it would be possible - you could be anywhere, doing anything in the skin and, all of the sudden, screen would get refreshed. In some windows this can brake current action taking place or crash XBMC as we would pull the carpet under it's feet.
(2013-09-04, 00:23)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-03, 23:57)bigwillch Wrote: [ -> ]- Loading screen: With the removal of the loading animation for performance reasons, I think it'd be good to still dim the screen slightly when loading, as the popup message at the bottom isn't always noticeable and so users may sometimes think the system is stalling rather than loading.

3. sound reasonable to me

Will this get implemented? I like the idea as well Smile
(2013-09-16, 09:39)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-15, 23:50)Dilligaf Wrote: [ -> ]@pecinko Just found a problem with remote navigation, for some reason i'm unable to get to the OK/Cancel buttons in either window using the remote or keyboard arrow keys, mouse works

Updated both on Git, should be OK now.

Tested and working now. Again thanks for everything.
Hi maybe ive missed it but is it possible to enable tvtunes ps loving the skin
First of can I just say thanks for putting the best skin out there for raspi - so fast and the layout is perfect with plex interface

Just a quick one I can't use navi-x while using this skin v1.0.5 auto updates from official xbmc addon repo if I switch to confluence it works fine here's the error it throws

pi@raspbmc:~$ tail -f .xbmc/temp/xbmc.log
20:21:40 T:2684326976 ERROR: EXCEPTION: XML File for Window is missing
20:21:40 T:2684326976 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
Error Contents: XML File for Window is missing
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/Navi-X/default.py", line 199, in <module>
win = navix.MainWindow("skin.xml", addon.getAddonInfo('path'))
RuntimeError: XML File for Window is missing
-->End of Python script error report<--
20:22:59 T:2765091904 ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 3742
20:23:19 T:2756703296 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete:

Is this something that can be resolved or does it just refuse to play with this skin?

Switching to confluence works fine but its so crap..

Running raspbmc august build 12.2 - 512mb pi

While I'm posting this and reading it it back I think I would be better to post on the navi-x thread since the error comes from the navix add on itself but I've already typed this out so I'll chance my luck.

Tried searching issues but no luck https://code.google.com/p/navi-x/issues/...ells=tiles
Hello,

very nice and fast skin, I really love it. There is some issue I am having with this skin on XBMC Frodo 12.2 for Android. There is a "Android applications" menu in the Programs section. It is on the same level with "add source" and "program addons". If I click on the "Android applications" menu or go there with the cursor keys the skin crashes. I was able to add the the "Android applications" to favourites and (using the confluence skin) and I was able to create a main menu entry from it. This allowed me to browse the android applications. Once I went "level up/.." the skin crashed again.
(2013-09-16, 23:57)karlitos Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

very nice and fast skin, I really love it. There is some issue I am having with this skin on XBMC Frodo 12.2 for Android. There is a "Android applications" menu in the Programs section. It is on the same level with "add source" and "program addons". If I click on the "Android applications" menu or go there with the cursor keys the skin crashes. I was able to add the the "Android applications" to favourites and (using the confluence skin) and I was able to create a main menu entry from it. This allowed me to browse the android applications. Once I went "level up/.." the skin crashed again.

Need debug log.
(2013-09-17, 11:38)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]Need debug log.

Here is the debug log. The crash was reproduce by following steps :
1. Start XBMC on Android Device with Amber skin previously selected
2. Go to Add-ons menu entry
3. Go to Programs sub-menu entry
4. Open Programs
5. Go one level up (..)
No there are three items : Android Apps, Program Add-ons, Add source, the Program Add-ons is selected
6. Press UP (go from Program Add-ons to Android Apps)
7. Instant crash to Android launcher

[LOG REMOVED]

I was able to add the Android Apps to Favourites using the confluence skin, the favourites.xml lokks like:
Code:
<favourites>
    <favourite name="Android Apps" thumb="DefaultProgram.png">ActivateWindow(10001,&quot;androidapp://sources/apps/&quot;)</favourite>
</favourites>

Could you please fix this issue ? Some other custim skins have issues with this too, only confluence seems to be not affected at all by this bug. It would be great to have an alternative on Android, Amber works very smooth on my device.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44