Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to remove directory root icon (may be, I don't know what it call.)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I want to remove the icon at above picture from the xbmc skin.

Who know how to remove it? What .xml file that I need to edit the code?

Please help me?
[/php]
Settings>Appearance>File Lists>Show parent folder items

Cheers
Nessus
Thank you so much. It would be possible if I want to remove this by coding in xml file.
(2013-09-09, 11:01)directer Wrote: [ -> ]It would be possible if I want to remove this by coding in xml file.

Why would you want to bother doing this when it can be easily removed via the XBMC GUI settings? Are you trying to modify or develop your own skin or something?
(2013-09-09, 11:01)directer Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much. It would be possible if I want to remove this by coding in xml file.

I'm not sure what you mean, or why exactly you would want to do it that way, but any setting in XBMC can be manually set in the advancedsettings.xml (wiki) file, which will also remove the setting from the GUI. In this case the advancedsettings.xml file would look like:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <filelists>
        <showparentdiritems>false</showparentdiritems>
    </filelists>
</advancedsettings>
Thank you all of you. I want to do it because this is my work assigned from my adviser.