Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Dropbox addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

I still have error on DBMC after new update .Any chance do fix this?
Yes, everyone is getting the same error. We have to wait for the dev to fix it. Be patient.

Sent from my iPhone
Urllib3 is not included in the Python 2.6.9 library. Think we need a python update to fix it.
Some reading: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=205204

Sent from my iPhone
I'm having problems with Dropbox

ERROR: Getdirectory- Error getting plugin://xbmc/?content_type-excutable

Just started happening today. Running krytron alpha 1.

Thanks in advance!
Somebody updated Dropbox to 0.9.6 and messed things all up. I was able to use a backup file I made with ares wizard and it was using 0.9.3 I turned off auto update and I can use it on my TV. However I didnot make backup on iPad and am screwd I when they update other repos etc. I hope they can fix problem ASAP
It was updated to use or run with the pydvd / Python files I believe
I think the dropbox API was updated now the Addon is broken, because it is calling for urllib3.
Can you email the working dropbox version to yourself and save it somewhere accessible on your iPad?

Sent from my iPhone
I didn't think that rolling back the addon would work.

Sent from my iPhone
It did work. I rolled back to 0.9.3 all working good now.

Sent from my iPhone
I hope they get it fixed. I'm sure they are going to change sportsdevil soon and I use drop box to transfer files to KODI. I made backups on two systems but not on my iPad and laptop. I'm sure who made this mess has to know it don't work now. Please get it to work or put it back to 0.9.3
Another day dbmc still not able to open or anything. Still getting dbmc add on error when trying to open. Anyone else have a fix. I was able to get dbmc 0.9.3 zip file added to my Dropbox account. But still can't open dbmc to install it. Please FIX this please.
I can put my 0.9.3 on dropbox for you but you still have to get it downloaded somehow. Why can't you download it to iPad and find out where it goes, I'm sure I've done that.

Sent from my iPhone
I have the 0.8.3 file saved to Dropbox etc. the problem is that DBMC WONT OPEN to let me install it in KODI
When you install from zip?

Sent from my iPhone
Here's what you can do. Open a archive.org account.
Add the zip to there. At the folder as a source. Job done.

Sent from my iPhone
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22