Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Dropbox addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hi,
is your addon currently working on kodi. When you updated the addon there was a problem which you fixed with another update ( where we could only get into the account though music or pictures). Once I updated to kodi I noticed this problem is back, but I can not get into my account at all. I have tried to delete my account, fully remove Dropbox (including the plugin script). I just can't seem to get into my account. Is there anything I can do, or is this a fix needed on your end
After updating from 13.2 to kodi 14.0 the dropbox addon doesn't work no more. I can see my account, but when I click on it, nothing happens.
I also tried to redo the account registration, but I can not delete the account. What else can I try?
Thanks for any answer.
Same problem as udo2014 has. Any help will be appreciated.
I've got the same problem. I've uninstalled DBMC and reinstalled it with no success. Do you want me to switch debug on and post the log. My KODO install is brand new on a Rpi B+ using raspbmc.

Dave
Same problem here
kodi 14.0 git:ad747d9 compiled dec 23 2014
partial log
http://pastebin.com/3QPYZX9T
Same problem here. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and I tried it on multiple computers with the same result. I click on my account name and nothing happens. Thanks for any help.
same problem....dropbox addon ( version 0.7.7 ; http://sourceforge.net/projects/xbmc-dro...p/download) doesn't work on kodi 14.0.. I see my account....when i click on it nothing happens.

is there a solution ??
Hi all,

Dbmc doens't work on the new kodi Helix (14.x) version yet! The xbmc-python API has changed and Dbmc has not been tested yet on this new API.
I will check this and let you know as soon as this has been fixed.
I cant wait. This seems like it would be an amazing addonSmile I keep all of my pictures on Dropbox and it would be great to be able to view them within Kodi. Maybe even make it my screensaver
I'm very eager to get this addon going... Hopefully not too much longer till it's updated?!
(2015-01-05, 23:07)josetaza Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Dbmc doens't work on the new kodi Helix (14.x) version yet! The xbmc-python API has changed and Dbmc has not been tested yet on this new API.
I will check this and let you know as soon as this has been fixed.

Thank you so much for your work on this, josetaza. It's very much appreciated Smile
Thanks for the encouraging messages! Big Grin

I have made a test version (0.7.8) available for the Helix. You can download it for here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xbmc-dr...rce=navbar

This version still works for older versions as well.

Let me know if you find issues/bugs. Thanks.
Hey,

I'm on windows seven just uninstalled the old repo version. installed this from zip. no change. maybe i'm not doing it right? Still does nothing when I click on my name.
I did get a little further by uninstalling, going to userdata/addon_data/ and deleting the plugin.dbmc folder. hen reinstalling from zip.. Now when I click on my name i see the folder i want but when I click on it there are no contents... Dropbox is right now adding all of my photos to it ... so maybe the problem is that my dropbox is busy... I'll check again in the morning.
Thanks josetaza. Your test version (0.7.8) works on Kodi 14.0 except it still says version 0.7.6
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22