Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cinema Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this has been answered before but I've been searching for two days and can't find it Sad Is there a way to get Cinema Experience to activate automatically without having to manually activate it at the main menu or under each movie? I know I've seen other skins where you activate "cinema experience" under skin settings but I can't seem to find anything for Aeon Nox.

Thank you so much!!
When you enter the movie menu to play it is right there next to play.. you have to get to the play menu to play the movie so why not just hit the next button ?
This used to be in Nox 3 and not in 4
(2013-09-07, 05:37)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]When you enter the movie menu to play it is right there next to play.. you have to get to the play menu to play the movie so why not just hit the next button ?
This used to be in Nox 3 and not in 4

The reason is that I use alternative sources many times to play movies(yatse, etc.. that don't show that button) plus I don't want to have to tell me guests special commands to do, it'd obviously be much easier if I could hand them my tablet or keyboard they find a movie and voila, that's it.

Is their some scripting I could do fairly easily or do you think it'd be easier to find a skin that supports it?
you could install nox 3.6 ( i still have nox 2.1 & 3.6 alongside Nox 4.1.9 working on 12.2xbmc)
installing another skin with this functionality you require would be an easy option but will that be as good as Nox ?
If you do come across another skin equallyy as good please do let me know I will also give it a try
OK try Sketchy ! it has the support you are looking for & has a beautiful and altogether different skin experience .. but of course cannot compare to Nox
Add-Ons -> Program Add-ons -> Cinema Experience -> Miscellaneous -> Override Play Button