Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Just Bought MELE M9 $44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MELE M9 Quad-Core Android 4.1 Jellybean TV Box w/ Remote Controller (16GB)
Cortex A7 / PowerVR 544 MP2 / 2GB RAM / WiFi / HDMI

I just bought in hopes it will work with XBMC, I currently am using my Appple TV2 for it.

Any one have any experience with this? Any tips?
yeah you got it from fasttech.com right - that price was a mistake and they've put the price up to 118USD now

when does yours say it will ship?

mine says 17-Sep
I ordered one from fasttech at 44. Quite common to see quick price hikes with the ecigs, but this was obviously a mistake. Mine says shipping 18 Sep.
Mine says the 9/18 too. I hope they honor the price and it ships. My main concern is that I can put XBMC on it..

So Darkhorsekorea do you vape too?
Haha, that's quite a jump in price! Hope you guys get it for that price. I don't know anything about the box, but for the price difference you can at least resell it on ebay in the worst case scenario.

I think someone said that these newer Allwinner A31 SoCs do work with the nightly builds (wiki) and the new hardware decoding (via libstagefright), but I don't have one myself and can't confirm. At the very least, you should have a better chance than the older A10 chips.
The price has jumped up again $133.19

FastTech say it's ready to ship, waiting on 2 other items to get ready to ship. Wish I hadn't order other things with it.
both mine just shipped :0) they honored the deal. Love fasttech :0)
Mine shipped too. Yes Chicagorod I do. New to it and having mixed experiences, but not had a cigarette in 6 weeks so its working! Only went on to get some ejuice saw the 44 deal and got straight on it.
Do you know if those units supports XBMC running in 1080p. The MiniX 5 doesn't as it doesn't support Hardware Acceleration for XBMC.
How did you guys catch the $44 price? Was it a deal alert at some site? Can you share? I would love to buy something so cheap to test.
shopping for ecig stuff and saw it on their "new products" links

it was a mistake - fasttech have said so in their forums
Great stick with it DarkHorse I have been Vaping 6 years now.. Loving how I feel and smell... If you need any help I know a ton of people in the industry..

To answer Saudagar. No alert I just check Fasttech every day becuase of the new stuff they offer in electronic cigarettes and I have been wanting another streaming unit I currently have an jailbroke Apple TV with XBMC on it.

Mine is marked ready to ship.. fingers crossed hope it marked ship real soon.
I buy Mele M9 from ebay at USD119 for free shipping., they have bid every week, http://stores.ebay.com/MeLE-tech
mine arrived today - it's a nice solid box seems well made.

it's in chinese by default.

Watch this video for what buttons to click to get it to do a usb update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_wK7_3q...e=youtu.be

get the latest english USB flashable firmware from http://www.4shared.com/get/_E_WTqTr/a100...de_v1.html

now to get xbmc android onto it.....
Mine arrived yesterday. Have up got xbmc installed yet?
Pages: 1 2