Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Boot loop help please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I have a problem.

Ive had ATV2 running for about a year now with xbmc eden with out a problem, so I decided to update to frodo, every thing was fine for a day or so, I changed the scraper settings from imdb to another one (movie DB i think) as there were movies that were not getting picked up, that went fine. After realizing the imdb scraper was better I changed it back..... thats when every thing turned upside down. I am now stuck in a boot loop, once xbmc starts up i have about 10 to 15 seconds before it reboots. I can go to the system settings and watch the memory just get sucked away then it restarts.

Any help would be great thanks
moved to correct subforum.
The normal IMDB scraper has been broken for a while. Use Universal Movie Scraper, which will (by default) use IMDB as a source of information.

For the bootloop, I'm not sure what's going on there. Try starting XBMC without internet connected (turn wifi off and/or unplug ethernet). If XBMC starts up then try switching away from the IMDB scraper, in case that is somehow causing some kind of out-of-memory crash.