Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Anyone else interest in accessing Quello on XBMC ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A little bit off topic.

I've found out about Quello a few months ago and the first thing I've done after playing a short sample was to ask them to develop an addon to XBMC.
Few month passed since and didn't received any respnose, not even an auto message "We received your mail and we will politely ignore it".
Anyway I decided to try again today, now taking another approach and asking them to open their api with the example of Spotify and the Spotimc addon so developers could create such addon for XBMC.

If you feel the same as me, that Quello is the best thing that happened to Music Concerts then please bug them a bit and let them know that some XBMC users will love to be Quello paying members.

http://qello.com/
Thanks moderator for moving the thread to the correct forum (although this probably should be in video addons).
Done.
(2013-09-16, 02:31)dhead Wrote: [ -> ]A little bit off topic.

I've found out about Quello a few months ago and the first thing I've done after playing a short sample was to ask them to develop an addon to XBMC.
Few month passed since and didn't received any respnose, not even an auto message "We received your mail and we will politely ignore it".
Anyway I decided to try again today, now taking another approach and asking them to open their api with the example of Spotify and the Spotimc addon so developers could create such addon for XBMC.

If you feel the same as me, that Quello is the best thing that happened to Music Concerts then please bug them a bit and let them know that some XBMC users will love to be Quello paying members.

http://qello.com/
Indeed I am. Long time XBMC/Kodi user newish to qello and would love to be able to access my subscription through Kodi.

Before discovering qello, I created my own library so discovering this service was very much up my alley. I could possibly help contribute code as well.
(2020-11-09, 15:36)dasfiend Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed I am

Not to dishearten you, but @dhead 's last visit was some 5 years ago.
I think you'll have to start from scratch on this one.

Asking for API access would be one of the first questions to the Quello people.
WOW...totally missed that. Hilarious. Hope he's ok Smile Thanks @Klojum 

All good, at least we're resurrecting the request for others now that Qello is a *bit* more mature and popular.

I will reach out to them on API.