Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "no poster found for this movie" - wha?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2013-09-28, 10:59)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Normally you only need to copy the following files:
AdvancedSettings.xml
Settings.xml
Media.emm
Temp folder

ugh i wish i had read this before, lost my settings. oh well at least it's up and running Smile
Ya, got me too. With every previous upgrade I've simply copied everything overwriting the old directory and the settings and database stayed intact.

With this version I am still seeing an HTTP error pop up when scanning new items, but at least it's working, thanks Dan!
(2013-10-02, 20:28)voip-ninja Wrote: [ -> ]With this version I am still seeing an HTTP error pop up when scanning new items, but at least it's working, thanks Dan!

You can ignore this HTTP errors.
Thanks for the update. I am also getting lots of error messages though ("an error occured") and resulting crashes. I enabled trailers, but left all other options "as is". Any thougts!

Title: Error: R:\Folder\Movie-fanart.jpg
StackTrace: at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Stream stream)
at EmberAPI.Images.FromFile(String sPath)
Date/Time: 10/3/2013 2:33:02 PM
===========================================================================================
I am getting error Object reference not set to an instance of an object every time i scrap a movie.
And more error messages when scraping multiple files (it is working for single-scrape):

===========================================================================================

Title: Error
StackTrace: at System.Net.ConnectStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadImage()
Date/Time: 10/4/2013 11:01:26 AM

StackTrace: at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadData(String URL)
Date/Time: 10/4/2013 11:01:59 AM

Message: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: length
StackTrace: at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
at EmberScraperModule.IMDB.Scraper.SearchMovie(String sMovie)
Date/Time: 10/4/2013 11:02:05 AM

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace: at EmberScraperModule.IMDB.Scraper.GetSearchMovieInfo(String sMovieName, DBMovie& dbMovie, ScrapeType iType, ScrapeOptions Options)
Date/Time: 10/4/2013 11:02:05 AM

StackTrace: at System.Net.ConnectStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.Compression.GZipStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadBuffer()
at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadToEnd()
at EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadData(String URL)
Date/Time: 10/4/2013 11:07:55 AM
Please upload advancedsettings.xml and settings.xml to a file hoster or http://pastebin.com/
Thanks for looking into it. Here we go:

https://www.paste.to/ceZ4we6v
(2013-10-04, 13:03)steve1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for looking into it. Here we go:

https://www.paste.to/ceZ4we6v

I need also the advancedsettings.xml
One more observation in version 1.3.15. It somewhat works to automatically scrape up to two new movies. Error messages are starting from the 3rd movie onwards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5