Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: cant search with own text when a scrape have failed on a specific movie only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I got this movie in rar files and when i update my library it cant find it.

I then go in videos/files and manually look it up, mark the folder (i got one main folder then the movies in subfolders only 1 level below so I dont scan recurs...) and press "i" but xbmc says no videofile inside which is bullshit lol because I then go inside that folder and press can play the videofile fine but if I in there press I it says no info found...
Ye np I think because it is np because I can type/search manually but for some weird reson the textbar where I can search for titles doesnt come up as it always does it just give me that popup I mentioned.

Why?
rar's seem to be a buggy feature in XBMC.
Ditch the rars man.
I like my rars =(
Why? They are pointless!
It's probably compressed, and/or has more than one file in it. Pressing I on the containing file should do the trick.
(2013-09-22, 22:17)jmarshall Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably compressed, and/or has more than one file in it. Pressing I on the containing file should do the trick.

Not compressed because I can play it and checked just now and only 1 videofile inside the archive. pressing I I already said doesnt work :/

(2013-09-22, 21:17)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Why? They are pointless!

sign of quality
(2013-09-23, 07:35)scph9002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-22, 21:17)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Why? They are pointless!

sign of quality
que?