Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Linux client fails to access win7 shares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed a raspbmc system, and set it it get access to smb;/winsrv which is my server.
Everything worked fine, scrapers ran, db got populated, I was happy as a clam.

Next day, I treed to play another tv show, and I got the message that the file is no longer accessible.
Not the pi, NIR the win7 booted.

I manually edited my sources.xml to use the IP address instead of the winsrv name. No luck.
I guess I need to to the same to all files scraped already in the db, but my sqlite3 powers are weak now, and I could not find a good how to.

I tried to edit the new source, with the IP address, thought, we'll, it will scrape again, but no. I get a message unable to connect, that with the IP address based source,

What am I doing wrong? Why is the smb client access to the server lost? What am I missing?

Help,
Thanks,
Dan
debug log (wiki)? I'm not sure what it would be since you've already tried the manual IP address, but maybe there's just something funky that we can see in the logs.
(2013-09-23, 02:53)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]debug log (wiki)? I'm not sure what it would be since you've already tried the manual IP address, but maybe there's just something funky that we can see in the logs.

Well, here's the log [DB1 is the win7 netbios name, 10.0.0.1 is its address]:

http://pastebin.com/Zm19LZrt