Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [HELP] Actor NOT Scraping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

For the life of me, I cannot figure this one out. I have pretty large movie library. For some reason, only very few movies had actor thumbnails. So in order to fix that, I deleted the movie source. I made sure that in Settings > Library > "Download actor thumbnails when adding to library" is checked.

Then I used MediaElch to rescrape my library and very nicely I had a sub-folder called .actors inside each movie folder. This folder had all the actor images. So far so good.

Then I readded my source, and I let it scan everything.... actor thumbnails showed up nicely Smile

I normally use Couchpotato for movie sourcing and processing... But any new movie that gets added, will NOT have the actor thumbnails. Undecided

If I re-scan the library, same results... no actor images. I do not want to re-scrape using MediaElch or to even have to manually refresh each movie after it gets added. Is there a way to get this work automatically?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks