Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@arzach, or request participate team for translate for Italian, in transifex site

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ski...nguage/it/
I noticed that there is a MOD to allow to access the Mediabrowser Server instead of the local library. Would it be possible to include this natively in the MQ5 code as an option. Some other skins have gone this route and woudl be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
(2014-05-16, 23:40)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]And you have it enabled for that view?

Yes. It will only show bagground and thumb for the forst movie in the set. Some file (script) I am missing?
(2014-05-17, 07:46)Ipaddle Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. It will only show bagground and thumb for the forst movie in the set. Some file (script) I am missing?
Set view need extendedinfo script to display all movies within it self.
If not.....
(2014-05-17, 07:46)Ipaddle Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes. It will only show bagground and thumb for the forst movie in the set. Some file (script) I am missing?

Yes. As Devilshura says, you need extendedinfo installed.

But you said you already have that right?
(2014-05-17, 09:11)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-17, 07:46)Ipaddle Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes. As Devilshura says, you need extendedinfo installed.

But you said you already have that right?

Yes, but maybe the wrong version: Now I have 0.0.2 from phil65.
You must use the version for gotham
(2014-05-17, 11:45)devilshura Wrote: [ -> ]You must use mod version for gotham by azraelomega
script.extendedinfo for gotham

Yes, I downloaded it from github. Uninstalled the existing file in xbmc and then installed the file (the one from github) from zip. Still showing the same version no. Can you check yours for me?
Have you tried the one wanilton mentioned in this post?
(2014-05-08, 16:06)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Get script extended info here (gotham release), my fix, work fine for me:

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/scriptex...edinfo.zip

Extract MQ5, if you use windows in

users/yourname/appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons

Yes, that helped. Thank you. Now I can see set info, movie posters from each movie in the set and disc art.

Still I want poster, banner, logo, clear art for the set. How do I manage this? I know you can get them from fanart.tv. Where do I place them in library?
I love this skin. Very nicely done.

There is one thing that I do with Aeon Nox that I just cannot seem to replicate in MQ5 however. I have my TV series sorted into directories. eg. \\server\share\tv\current, \\server\share\tv\offair and \\server\share\tv\archive. I have created three smart playlists each of which only include one of these directories.

In Nox, I can create a top menu item that only shows the items in the respective playlist. And using the smart playlist manager I can make it so that the library stats and widgets also reflect only the content contained in the respective playlist. While I can create the top level menu item in MQ5, the library stats always shows the entire library. I also cannot find a way to add widgets to my custom menu items, like random episodes.

Not sure if I've made sense, but if someone gets what I'm after and has any idea how I can accomplish the same thing in MQ5 I would be grateful !!!

Jim
Wierd, my top menu items reflects the library stats of the according playlists.. not the whole library.

As for widgets, you have to enable them for your new menu items (in settings)
Thanks for the feedback djoole. I must be adding the menu items incorrectly. In the Customize main menu section I take an empty spot, choose replace item with, then video playlist and pick my XSP file. When I am on the item in the main menu the library stats on the left are completely black (no text on the banner). If I go into the item it shows the content of the smartlist and the library stats in the banner shows up but contains stats for the whole library.

Where do you enable the widgets for a custom menu item? I noticed the item shows up in widgets but all it has is a boolean selector and nothing shows up in either position.

I'm using MQ5 on Gotham beta 1... what versions are you using?

Thanks!

Jim
(2014-05-16, 23:51)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ]The translations can come from 2 places...
(2014-05-17, 00:14)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@arzach, or request participate team for translate for Italian, in transifex site
Thanks to both.
Sorry to have raised a problem that is not skin related. I will partecipate at the translation.
Love the theme thank you, Have downloaded all the themes and styles, looks great.

Would it be possible to make the Playing Menu skinnable, and have the option off the cover at the left hand side when paused. Or variations like that.