Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's definitely there. Keep scrolling along.
@ snowjim - if no furniture button shows, click on customize menu & then find it & enable it. once enabled click End to get out & then set it to furniture HIDDEN. good luck.
Thanks, I found it.
I have asked this before without an answer being offered, just thought I would ask again.............If someone better at xml than I could point me along it would be a great help!
I have some experience at editing xml.

In Wall View for movies, if I select with the arrow keys or mouse cursor a movie case................the top of the screen fills with information about my selection. This is very handy because if the movie case offers no clue as to what the movie is or is about.... I can identify it by the top of screen info.

In Wall View for music, if I select with the arrow keys or mouse cursor a music artist case(icon)................the top of the screen DOES NOT fill with information about who the artist is. This is very frustrating because if I do not recognize the music artist or group the top of the screen offers no information.

My music folders all have artist and album ART and NFO's.

Setup is: H:\music\artist\album\

I want this to work because unless I am doing something wrong "LIBRARY MODE" does not display artist or album art correctly or alphabetize artist names in WALL VIEW correctly!
I found a glitch in the aron mq5, when you go to the submenu and copy search button to storage and from storage copy to main menu it is not working. When you click it nothing happen.

any help with that?

I would like to have search icon in the main screen.
(2014-07-01, 13:03)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-01, 08:44)Buzniak Wrote: [ -> ]I want to change logo size and clearart size separately (not together, at the same time)

ViewsRightList.xml

<logo> ONLY CHANGES MUSIC/ARTIST LOGO and
<!-- clearlogo e clearart --> Changes logo and clearart at the same time, i would like this separate.
So one value for logo and another value for clearart in TV and Movies YES!

I posted screenshots as a example of what happens when editing <!-- clearlogo e clearart -->
What don't people getConfused

Thanks, anyone else have any insight?

The wiki tells you all about the anatomy of a skin and how controls work.

Failing that, ask in the skin development forum.

(2014-07-01, 13:03)snowjim Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for a good skin, really like how customizable it is!

There is however one problem. When pausing in the middle of a video we get a information screen(probably somthing like the one you get when hitting "i"). The problem with this is that its not possible to read the subtitle at this point!?

It happens that I need to go back in videos and pause to read the entire subtitle at a specific time, this is vary hard with the info screen showing at paus.

Is there a way to remove it? Best would be if it could be shown only on "i".

Yes. When you are watching something, press 'M' and from the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen will be an option to hide furniture.

Thanks,
So no one can or won't show me how to separate clearart and logo size and position?
(2014-07-02, 04:43)sraptor Wrote: [ -> ]I found a glitch in the aron mq5, when you go to the submenu and copy search button to storage and from storage copy to main menu it is not working. When you click it nothing happen.

any help with that?

I would like to have search icon in the main screen.

Restart XBMC and it should work.
I just restarted and still the same, I click under seaarch icon I added to main menu and is not doing anything. Any more sugestions?
Oh... I've re-read your original post now.

Copying properties to storage just copies background, name etc. Not the actual function.

What type of search button do you want? To search all of XBMC?
yes, I would like that function.

I would like that function. It is a lot quicker if it is in the main section
Add the addon 'Global Search' to your home screen, and then rename it 'Search'.
hi Samu-rai or anyone - on initial startup of xbmc, how do you get it to open up to the movie home screen? in settings, i have it start to tv but it goes to game home screen. thanks in advance.
Samu-rai I can not add global search to home screen, I tried and didnt work.
Hi.

First i should say i love this skin.Big Grin

I have a problem in Android 4.1 and XBMC Gotham 13.1 official release. (a tablet)

I can't move nothing in the screen.

Seems like DRAG support on main screen is disabled..

Previously i have conected XBMC with a Virtual machine in my pc to xbmc remote either official or yatse and and this way i can move all items and activate the tool bar in skin/options

This way i can select submenús enter on them and all touch options works ok..

EXCEPT the drag opcion on main menú. So that makes unusuable the tablet so i cant select even skin settings to return to Confluence.

Is there anything i can do to solve that? or i have to wait a new release that solves that problem?Huh

Thanks in advance.
Hi

I've seen comments that work on MQ6 has started, so what is the situation now with MQ5 and specifically with the issues and bugs we have reported in MQ5, will some of these issues be addressed?

Or will any such fixes now go into MQ6?

Thanks