Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-07-03, 22:25)alexp4re Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-03, 22:02)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-03, 21:12)alexp4re Wrote: [ -> ]hi Wanilton - on initial startup of xbmc, how do you get it to open up to the movie home screen? in settings, i have it start window to tv but it goes to game home screen. seems like that feature doesnt work. thanks.

That's and XBMC feature rather than a skin.

It may only work with confluence. Not sure though.

Have you checked your log for any hints?

i dont kno how to chk logs. thats ok. its weird that the best skin ever, MQ5...don't have that feature. other older skins i believe have that tho. so everyone on MQ5 skin, has it open to the game home screen by default? ok, thanks.

Oh I see what you mean. I thought you were saying you want to have XBMC open your movie library on start up, rather than the home screen.
New issue to be added to the bugs / requests list!

From the Artist SlideShow add-on thread:

"I found the problem. Aeon MQ5 is really not calling AS the way it should be called if you use it in multiple screens. If you are using AS on multiple screens, you should really start it when the skin starts using the daemon mode. AS then initializes itself at startup and will happily tell any window where the currently playing artists' images are.

Aeon MQ5 starts AS in multiple locations, and up until now that had never caused any problems. While a second AS instance will quit if it discovers another instance running, it does do some initialization before that check is done. I moved the initial setting of the "empty" background into an area that runs before the check, so the second AS was setting the background to empty and then quitting. I have put some logic around that not to set the background if another instance of AS is running, but I can't say what else might happen in the future when skins call AS multiple times. The Aeon MQ5 folks really need to fix their skin for long term compatibility, as there is a limit to how much I'm going to hack up AS to fix skin specific issues."

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1746800
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1746131

I've added this issue to my bugs / requests list here number #19

@pkscout the developer of the Artist SlideShow add-on has added a work around in to the add-on to resolve this issue and make it work again with Aeon MQ5. However for future compatibility of Aeon MQ5/MQ6 and the Artist SlideShow add-on this needs to be looked at.

Thanks.
(2014-07-04, 07:06)sraptor Wrote: [ -> ]How you can make when you sing in the profile going direct to a menu I choose?

Thanks

Which menu do you want it to go to? Do you mean a specific heading on the home screen, or an actually screen, like your TV show library for example?

(2014-07-04, 09:31)teegray1124 Wrote: [ -> ]NEWBIE. How do I get the media label colored like that? also I cant get the clear art on my music side any help?

Coloured flags are here. Not sure clearart for music is possible (although it is for music videos).
(2014-06-12, 12:34)JimThend Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-12, 07:21)devilshura Wrote: [ -> ]you can changed value in viewrightlist.xml to move disc set more above normal.That not effective on single disc.

Thank you .. works perfectly WinkWinkWink

I hope this change makes MarcosQui final the next update

I take this opportunity to ask the last help ..
How can I view a single fanart ..... As this

I visualize moving .. 6 fanart is a bit 'annoying

thank you .. always sorry for my english

when I say clear art I meant the name of the artist like the incubus and ac dc on the left.. I have tried cdart all arts you can think of no success
hello

i have 3 problem and i hope someone can help here

first when i click (i) for movie information like actor etc nothing is showin :

how can i fix it , no picture in my local drive etc , is there anyway to make xbmc get the info and the pictures online and how

and when view the movies using showcase view for eample with EXTRA THUBNAIL STYLE ENABLE , NO PICTURES ALSO :

AND FINALY can i add something like (latest Movies added from source ) as widget , mean when i bootup the xbmc i should see the latest movies add from the source as widget , how?

thank you
Hi iam new here I install on my iPhone 5 xbmc with aeon mq 5 skin but I can't roll left or right.i uninstall the xbmc and I clean my iPhone with icleaner pro and I install again xbmc but it's open with aeon mq 5 skin how can i uninstall this theme I do not want restore my phone for this....
Just delete add-on folder for skin.aeonmq5 or change to confluence.
(2014-07-04, 18:13)redglory Wrote: [ -> ]Just delete add-on folder for skin.aeonmq5 or change to confluence.

I can't roll left or right to change skin and in add on folder i can see confluence skin but nowhere skin.aeonmq5 with Ifile i delete file xbmc.app I run icleaner pro and make from beginning install and guess what xbmc open with aeon mq 5.....
(2014-07-04, 12:18)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]@pkscout the developer of the Artist SlideShow add-on has added a work around in to the add-on to resolve this issue and make it work again with Aeon MQ5. However for future compatibility of Aeon MQ5/MQ6 and the Artist SlideShow add-on this needs to be looked at.

Um, nevermind. Blush

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1747229

I was able to duplicate the issue in the Confluence mod, so it really was an AS issue. You all might still want to look at the daemon mode, it might be a better choice for other reasons, but it's no longer an issue of compatibility.
(2014-07-04, 13:57)SABERZAID Wrote: [ -> ]hello

i have 3 problem and i hope someone can help here

first when i click (i) for movie information like actor etc nothing is showin :

how can i fix it , no picture in my local drive etc , is there anyway to make xbmc get the info and the pictures online and how

and when view the movies using showcase view for eample with EXTRA THUBNAIL STYLE ENABLE , NO PICTURES ALSO :

AND FINALY can i add something like (latest Movies added from source ) as widget , mean when i bootup the xbmc i should see the latest movies add from the source as widget , how?

thank you

This is all because you are using mashup, but you want xbmc to act as if you have local files scanned to your library.

My suggestion would be to get rid of mashup and use xbmc as it is intended.

(2014-07-04, 13:42)teegray1124 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-12, 12:34)JimThend Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-12, 07:21)devilshura Wrote: [ -> ]you can changed value in viewrightlist.xml to move disc set more above normal.That not effective on single disc.

Thank you .. works perfectly WinkWinkWink

I hope this change makes MarcosQui final the next update

I take this opportunity to ask the last help ..
How can I view a single fanart ..... As this

I visualize moving .. 6 fanart is a bit 'annoying

thank you .. always sorry for my english

when I say clear art I meant the name of the artist like the incubus and ac dc on the left.. I have tried cdart all arts you can think of no success

Oh you mean the logo. Unless it's changed with Gotham you need to use cdART Manager.
I threw this as a request, but I'd like to reframe it as a help request. Right now I see I can have two custom menus when configuring the main menu. I could really use at least three to have the functionality I wish. Is that possible either within the skin or even by editing XMLs by hand?
I cant seem to get the logo after going into cdart to update. cdart is not as easy artworkdownloader. im still on Frodo
@teegray1124, look my video about music in MQ5, maybe solve

is that your music folder? when I set it to my music folder the log still nnot showing. do u have a separate file for you music images? are you using cd art?
ok well the clear logo is too small how to make itbigger when music playing like this...

http://http://youtu.be/H8bcR1I_7o0