Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ devilshura - hi. how do you make artist's logo bigger on the home screen in the music info. panel? i had it before, but somehow it reverted back to default small size. i tried to look in forum but i couldnt find it again. thanks in advance.
I want to replace the picture in the movie menu. In the default red theme: the white wall with the LCD screen. How can this be done? changing theme's does not work. I replaced the backgrounds in the main menu by using the skin settings. Any help?

thanks,

Frank
@brewer, go to settings, customize main menu (submenu item), go to movies item, in the center you have options for change background (for single image or multiples images).
where can I get the latest extended info script zip
Hi, i have just one question..

when i am listening music..

¿How can i get the OSD?

I cant select some settings..

thanks

--
edit: i found it..

Just pressing TAB!

Forget about this. ..
(2014-07-07, 20:48)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@brewer, go to settings, customize main menu (submenu item), go to movies item, in the center you have options for change background (for single image or multiples images).
thank you Wanilton for your reply but I did not explain my question correct. I mean the background of the screen where the moviecases are shown. I did change the background for the movies item.
@teegray1124, for gotham get here:

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/scriptex...edinfo.zip

For frodo get here:

(2014-07-07, 21:39)brewer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-07, 20:48)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@brewer, go to settings, customize main menu (submenu item), go to movies item, in the center you have options for change background (for single image or multiples images).
thank you Wanilton for your reply but I did not explain my question correct. I mean the background of the screen where the moviecases are shown. I did change the background for the movies item.

Press i (video info), search Get Fanart item
does extended info script put your movie collection or just the art work

How do I get a clear art/logo for my set collections. I have run artwork and extended info but I get nothing.

but I can get the art logo in individual.
Hey guys, is there a way to tell Aeon MQ what to it should download using artwork downloader when scanning for new media? When I used reFocus, I could tell what art to be downloaded (discart, clearart, ...) but since I'm using Aeon Mq, I always have to run artwork downloader manually to get the discart and clearart for newly added media.
(2014-07-07, 22:29)teegray1124 Wrote: [ -> ]does extended info script put your movie collection or just the art work

Not sure what you mean. If provides info for your sets, and also lets you have disc art for them.

(2014-07-08, 02:51)teegray1124 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

How do I get a clear art/logo for my set collections. I have run artwork and extended info but I get nothing.

but I can get the art logo in individual.

You need to use movie sets artwork automator.

If you search this thread you should find the info you need.

(2014-07-08, 08:25)barenaked Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, is there a way to tell Aeon MQ what to it should download using artwork downloader when scanning for new media? When I used reFocus, I could tell what art to be downloaded (discart, clearart, ...) but since I'm using Aeon Mq, I always have to run artwork downloader manually to get the discart and clearart for newly added media.

No, that option doesn’t exist in MQ5.

I’m surprised it does in refocus, as Martijn removed this from his script for a reason.
(2014-07-07, 18:32)alexp4re Wrote: [ -> ]@ devilshura - hi. how do you make artist's logo bigger on the home screen in the music info. panel? i had it before, but somehow it reverted back to default small size. i tried to look in forum but i couldnt find it again. thanks in advance.

You will look at line 260-269 in Home.xml to change value of artist-logo in home screen.

Above value just make it bigger and move it to left-down of the picture.

(2014-07-08, 08:25)barenaked Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, is there a way to tell Aeon MQ what to it should download using artwork downloader when scanning for new media? When I used reFocus, I could tell what art to be downloaded (discart, clearart, ...) but since I'm using Aeon Mq, I always have to run artwork downloader manually to get the discart and clearart for newly added media.

No, that option doesn’t exist in MQ5.

I’m surprised it does in refocus, as Martijn removed this from his script for a reason.
[/quote]

Not exactly, it's a mod called reFocus Glass which has the option to enable/disable what kind of art to grab. When enabling discart and clearart, every time I add new files to the library, artwork download grabs those arts, too. Even logos are an option.
That's why I was asking if it was possible in Aeon MQ. Maybe MQ 6 will have these options, because it comes in really handy not to have to run artwork downloader manually every time to get the additional art.
I don’t think MQ will include that.

As I say, AD used to have that feature included, but it was removed by Martijn the dev until fanart.tv has reached their donation target for the year.

I wouldn’t think MQ would go against Martijns’ wishes.
(2014-07-07, 21:42)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@teegray1124, for gotham get here:

For frodo get here:

(2014-07-07, 21:39)brewer Wrote: [ -> ]

Press i (video info), search Get Fanart item

still no correct explantion from my side, thank you for your patience.
when I am in the moviecase section/screen and do not select a movie I see "the white wall and lcd" picture. Fanart stuff is ok!