Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks. i tried force refresh last night before posting and it didnt show. this morning, i tried and it updated to show 6.0.2 auto for the skin.
I have the movie set art work and everything working fine. The only issue I have is if I go to fullscreen mode while playing music I get a message saying CU LRC Lyrics and then, Script Error: Extended Info Script and of course I then have to reboot openELEC to reload extended info script or the movie set discs don't work. I have tried disabling the CU LRU lyrics by turning off the run as service but I still get the Script Error: Extended Info Script but not the CU LRC Lyrics part. I never use the Lyrics anyhow and have only just really started playing with the music, I have been following great Wanilton's you tube video for setting up music.
Also I always had problems with Aeon MQ5 font in the right hand view. It was to small for me so I took the font from the Ace skin and used that. I just replaced the aeon_mainmenu.ttf in the fonts folder under skin.aeonmq5. I suggest renaming the one in there to aeon_mainmenu_old.ttf first in case you need to revert back.
If someone can tell me how to attach the font I will upload it if its possible.
(2014-09-12, 16:10)megalodon Wrote: [ -> ]I have the movie set art work and everything working fine. The only issue I have is if I go to fullscreen mode while playing music I get a message saying CU LRC Lyrics and then, Script Error: Extended Info Script and of course I then have to reboot openELEC to reload extended info script or the movie set discs don't work. I have tried disabling the CU LRU lyrics by turning off the run as service but I still get the Script Error: Extended Info Script but not the CU LRC Lyrics part. I never use the Lyrics anyhow and have only just really started playing with the music, I have been following great Wanilton's you tube video for setting up music.
Also I always had problems with Aeon MQ5 font in the right hand view. It was to small for me so I took the font from the Ace skin and used that. I just replaced the aeon_mainmenu.ttf in the fonts folder under skin.aeonmq5. I suggest renaming the one in there to aeon_mainmenu_old.ttf first in case you need to revert back.

I would try un-installing the Extended Info Script and installing the Gotham version of it again (Presuming you are using Gotham OpenElec).
The Extended Info Script crashes occasionally for me certainly not every time I go in to full screen music mode.

Not sure what was wrong with my system this week but it was bombing out of XBMC and auto restarting it virtually all the time whilst playing music. Rolling the Lyrics add-on back to version 2.0.9 and its not bombed out XBMC since.

Hi

I have two questions please.

How do you change / set the Poster artwork for a movie set? On the ones with the Red media cases?

Also when I go in to a movie set, disc art is not displayed for the movies in that set even though there is disc art present.
Disc art is displayed fine for titles that are not part of a movie set.

Thanks.

EDIT: If I bring up the context menu on a Movie Set (Red Media Case) and select Manage from the menu and then select Choose Art, I then have the option to browse and pick a different poster from the items location. This works and I can choose another poster from one of the movies in the set. However is there specific artwork you can download somewhere for Movie Set covers? Rather than just using one of the movies in the set and its Poster.

EDIT 2: Seems the disc art is not appearing when I have my movie sets displayed using the PANEL view. If I change the view to some of the other views like Low List / Right List then the disc art appears.
I've got another problem now, I can't change the default view for Movie Sets on mass from Panel view to something else, if I go in to one movie set and change the view from Panel to Right List only that one particular movie set is changed, all the other movie sets are still set as Panel view.

I tried the same thing on my laptop and XBMC on there, the default view for all movie sets was changed on mass to Right List OK. However this did not happen on my HTPC.

Can I reset the default view being used somehow?

Thanks.
(2014-09-13, 11:17)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-12, 16:10)megalodon Wrote: [ -> ]I have the movie set art work and everything working fine. The only issue I have is if I go to fullscreen mode while playing music I get a message saying CU LRC Lyrics and then, Script Error: Extended Info Script and of course I then have to reboot openELEC to reload extended info script or the movie set discs don't work. I have tried disabling the CU LRU lyrics by turning off the run as service but I still get the Script Error: Extended Info Script but not the CU LRC Lyrics part. I never use the Lyrics anyhow and have only just really started playing with the music, I have been following great Wanilton's you tube video for setting up music.

I would try un-installing the Extended Info Script and installing the Gotham version of it again (Presuming you are using Gotham OpenElec).
The Extended Info Script crashes occasionally for me certainly not every time I go in to full screen music mode.

Not sure what was wrong with my system this week but it was bombing out of XBMC and auto restarting it virtually all the time whilst playing music. Rolling the Lyrics add-on back to version 2.0.9 and its not bombed out XBMC since.

Hi

I have two questions please.

How do you change / set the Poster artwork for a movie set? On the ones with the Red media cases?

Also when I go in to a movie set, disc art is not displayed for the movies in that set even though there is disc art present.
Disc art is displayed fine for titles that are not part of a movie set.

Thanks.

EDIT: If I bring up the context menu on a Movie Set (Red Media Case) and select Manage from the menu and then select Choose Art, I then have the option to browse and pick a different poster from the items location. This works and I can choose another poster from one of the movies in the set. However is there specific artwork you can download somewhere for Movie Set covers? Rather than just using one of the movies in the set and its Poster.

EDIT 2: Seems the disc art is not appearing when I have my movie sets displayed using the PANEL view. If I change the view to some of the other views like Low List / Right List then the disc art appears.

You can use this for sets artwork:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502

And if you search the forum there will be a thread specifically relating to its use in MQ5 somewhere.

As for panel view, from memory, it doesn't incorporate disc art.

(2014-09-13, 12:11)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]I've got another problem now, I can't change the default view for Movie Sets on mass from Panel view to something else, if I go in to one movie set and change the view from Panel to Right List only that one particular movie set is changed, all the other movie sets are still set as Panel view.

I tried the same thing on my laptop and XBMC on there, the default view for all movie sets was changed on mass to Right List OK. However this did not happen on my HTPC.

Can I reset the default view being used somehow?

Thanks.

You should be able to set this manually in the guisettings.xml, but failing that can use the method described in the link below (although keep in mind this will change the default view for everything).

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1727735
Hi!

Does anyone know why I don´t have my covers here? I used MQ4 before and it was working fine. I tried all settings, but no luck so far.

Edit: It´s working now. Don´t ask me why! ;-)
deleted
Hi guys, I have this issue only with this skin + extendedinfo. With Ace+extendedinfo, it works fine.

So

First film in the list...no issue

IMPORTANT! First set in the list...no issue

And now

This is the problem. I have the previous set info AND the current movie info.
That bugs been there since the beginning. I raised it with MQ, but he said he couldn't find a way around it.
Hi

Can anyone one confirm what version of the extended info script we are meant to be using? And where to download it from?

I was just reading the thread for that script and it looks like the original developer Phil65 is back and has been updating the script on his Github. Which is now meant to work with Gotham as well. I just download it and I uninstalled the version I had installed from the Brazilian forum and installed this and its version 0.0.6, I rebooted the HTPC.

However now when I go in to Movie Sets they are no longer working. What gives?

Installing the Brazilian one again which reports as version 0.5.0 and the movie sets are working again.

Thanks
@Samu-rai

I installed the Movie Set Artwork Automator add-on as you suggested. The script only seems to do half the task though. You have to manually download from TheMovieDB each movie set poster and fanart image and I placed them in a new central Movie Set artwork folder on the file server.

The artwork files are all dumped in to this one folder and named like:

MovieSetName-poster.jpg
MovieSetName-fanart.jpg

You then point the add-on to that folder and it will automatically assign that artwork to the correct Movie Sets etc.

So it does save time in the fact that you don't have to manually choose and browse to artwork on each movie set in XBMC. But it would be nice if it auto downloaded the movie set artwork for you like Artwork Downloader would.

I have about 300 movie sets that appear in my main Movie Libraries view so will take some time to manually download the artwork for each of them.

Cheers.

EDIT: When looking in the Movie Sets sub-menu item there are many more movie sets / collections visible than what I see in the main movies area, these additional ones in the movie sets sub-menu are only displaying one movie. I must only have one movie in my library from these additional sets, yet the sets are still displayed. The red media cases I see in the main Movies menu / library all show more than one movie. So I am just going to manually download artwork for those and ignore the other additional sets where I only have one movie in that set. If that makes sense?
@megalodon

The Extended Info Script appears to be crashing (script failed message) a lot more for me now as well, when I enter Music playback full screen mode as you reported. I am wondering if it is this script that is related to my XBMC then bombing out and auto restarting itself? Rather than the Lyrics add-on being the problem?
No idea what the Extended Info Script has to do with music playback in the first place.

Whilst playing music, bam the script failed and about 60 seconds later XBMC has just restarted and bombed out!

After the XBMC restart, I started playing music again and went in to full screen mode and again Extended Info Script failed message appeared right away, anyone else having this issue??
(2014-09-14, 02:09)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Can anyone one confirm what version of the extended info script we are meant to be using? And where to download it from?

I was just reading the thread for that script and it looks like the original developer Phil65 is back and has been updating the script on his Github. Which is now meant to work with Gotham as well. I just download it and I uninstalled the version I had installed from the Brazilian forum and installed this and its version 0.0.6, I rebooted the HTPC.

However now when I go in to Movie Sets they are no longer working. What gives?

Installing the Brazilian one again which reports as version 0.5.0 and the movie sets are working again.

Thanks

Phil's is the current version, but MQ5 will need to be adapted to use it. Because of that everyone is still using Wanilton's mod for Gotham.

(2014-09-14, 02:46)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]@megalodon

The Extended Info Script appears to be crashing (script failed message) a lot more for me now as well, when I enter Music playback full screen mode as you reported. I am wondering if it is this script that is related to my XBMC then bombing out and auto restarting itself? Rather than the Lyrics add-on being the problem?
No idea what the Extended Info Script has to do with music playback in the first place.

Whilst playing music, bam the script failed and about 60 seconds later XBMC has just restarted and bombed out!

After the XBMC restart, I started playing music again and went in to full screen mode and again Extended Info Script failed message appeared right away, anyone else having this issue??

I've noticed my Openelec system has been randomly crashing out and restarting it's self a lot recently. I haven't really had time to look into it though.
Crashing out whilst playing music? I've only noticed mine bomb out when in full screen music playback.
I've removed the Extended Info script completely see if that stops it happening?
Cheers
Okay so yes the extended info crashes out on fullscreen music playback but it doesn't crash openelec. i have a button assigned to my Microsoft media centre remote to reboot openelec if it ever hangs. I have the latest Gotham version of the script. Its always worked fine but I have only just found the fullscreen for music playback and thats thanks to Wanilton's putting a video on you tube for setting up music. The version Im using was Phil's original with two of the files modified thanks again to Wanilton's post on here back when Aeon MQ5 first came about.
So something in fullscreen music playback is calling the script and causes it to crash. I wonder if its something to do with the Lyrics as Im not getting CU LRU Lyrics come up all the time and the I get the error: extended info appear. And of course after this error the script is not running anymore so I get no spinning discs for movie collections without a restart. Maybe with a bit of luck Waniliton can figure it out or even Phil if he's back on the scene.

cw-kid. I have a folder on one of my server discs called Movie Set Artwork and I have played all of my 78 collections artwork, i.e. poster, fanart, logo and cleart in this folder which is 110mb in size and linked the movie set artwork script to this folder just like you. I have modified a lot of the fan arts to place the images to the right as I use the right view and the discs tend to obscure a lot of the fan art images. Its like you say a manual process and from time to time you have to run the movie set artwork automated from programs to update the database. The only thing I found when I first added it 6 months ago is that I had to sometimes delete my texture.db and thumbnails folders to refresh the fan art, poster and logo's. But it works great and with the right view mods in this forum from devilshura its looks lovely. Extended info script has to be installed for these to show and the individual films need the disc.png shown for them to show and spin in the collection. With regards to the movie set view you will find it links all the movies you have as a movie set even if they are not. Lock Stock Collection is a prime example of a Movie set but to date even with Snatch and Layer Cake in my movie collection this set doesn't shown in right view. i.e. its not a movie set on The Movie Database TMDB. I can manually assign them to this collection but I don't bother.
The only thing I have found that annoys me is The Girl with the dragon tattoo collection i.e. all three original films are not in the correct order when I go into the collection unlike all my other collection titles. I don't have a problem sharing my collection artwork and much is from TMDB and Fanart TV but I don't know how to send it to users.
Cw-kid if you drop me a PM with your email I will send you the latest extended info script. The one on phils github is very old.