Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-11-12, 23:12)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-11, 22:43)orby Wrote: [ -> ]which widget problem as if not being able to play from them, that is apparently a helix issue and a fix has been found and should be in the nightlies soon

I applied the fix and tested against skin widgets 0.0.29, and it seems to have fixed it. I think I completed everything I was planning to for MQ5 on Helix.

MQ 5 for Helix 6.1.0

Anyone brave is welcome to give it a try. Kodi Helix 14.0 Beta 2 or later is recommended.

scott s.

Wow, thank you so much will try it this weekend Smile
(2014-11-13, 10:43)VanZan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-12, 23:12)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-11, 22:43)orby Wrote: [ -> ]which widget problem as if not being able to play from them, that is apparently a helix issue and a fix has been found and should be in the nightlies soon

I applied the fix and tested against skin widgets 0.0.29, and it seems to have fixed it. I think I completed everything I was planning to for MQ5 on Helix.

MQ 5 for Helix 6.1.0

Anyone brave is welcome to give it a try. Kodi Helix 14.0 Beta 2 or later is recommended.

scott s.

I have the "Right List" view for "Movies" but when I go into that section the text where the movie titles should be is blank.

Same here, no info in right list view.
@scott967 as Wanilton said, be grateful if you would start a new thread for your Helix mod Smile

Good work everyone btw
(2014-11-14, 11:39)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]@scott967 as Wanilton said, be grateful if you would start a new thread for your Helix mod Smile

Good work everyone btw

Any questions on my Helix mod for MQ 5, please go here:

208801 (thread)

scott s.
Cheers Dude
(2014-10-27, 14:31)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

OK I uploaded my Movie Sets Artwork to my dropbox here. Its in a rar file so you need to extract it.

This took me over a couple of days to manually download all the artwork for the 158 sets in my Movie Library, so will hopefully save you guys some time if you have the same movies. Just delete the ones you don't have / need or keep them for later shouldn't matter.

I just put the folder called "Movie Sets Artwork" in to the root of my main Movies folder on the server and then pointed the Movie Sets Artwork Automator add-on to that location. As I added sub-folders for the different types of artwork in the add-on settings ensure you enable the "Include Sub Folders" option.

Write this down a million times...... thank you thank you thank you!
(2014-11-09, 15:28)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@magalodon, skin have have mpaa for UK included.

Yes I can see them in the flags folder but even though I have english, UK, GB checked on all my settings TMDB and TVDB still show US rating flags. I want to know how I can get the UK rating flags to show up.
i have just one question.
can i create a cover/poster for the artist, and when clicked on the thumb poster, it takes you inside to show you various other poster thumbs for their album names, and within each album poster you have the avi/mkv files (songs of the album)?

I have similar question for movies, there are few movies that are in two dvd's or bonus disk, is there a way to have an option like having one cover poster for the movie and then both the disc's poster thumbs inside them?
(2014-11-16, 09:04)MANswers Wrote: [ -> ]i have just one question.
can i create a cover/poster for the artist, and when clicked on the thumb poster, it takes you inside to show you various other poster thumbs for their album names, and within each album poster you have the avi/mkv files (songs of the album)?

I have similar question for movies, there are few movies that are in two dvd's or bonus disk, is there a way to have an option like having one cover poster for the movie and then both the disc's poster thumbs inside them?

You would have to create custom sets, by using NFO's, for both of those.

http://kodi.wiki/view/movie_sets
(2014-11-15, 21:27)megalodon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-09, 15:28)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@magalodon, skin have have mpaa for UK included.

Yes I can see them in the flags folder but even though I have english, UK, GB checked on all my settings TMDB and TVDB still show US rating flags. I want to know how I can get the UK rating flags to show up.

Check your .nfo files — the <mpaa> tags should read something like <mpaa>UK:18</mpaa>, not <mpaa>18</mpaa>.

You might need to fiddle with your scraper's settings and then rescrape everything (and this assumes you're using a scraper that even supports ratings for non-US countries, of course!)
(2014-11-16, 19:18)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-16, 09:04)MANswers Wrote: [ -> ]i have just one question.

You would have to create custom sets, by using NFO's, for both of those.

http://kodi.wiki/view/movie_sets

Hi there,
i have done this, and have achieved little success, i can see the cover of the album when i navigate through files section of xbmc but when i navigate through the concert menu section i see random music vidoes scattered all over. I have posted more info about this on a thread can you please help me with this.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1839950
(2014-11-08, 19:31)bilalsbz Wrote: [ -> ]hello brothers , i don't know why when i launch a rom in xbmc with the aeon mq5 skin the xbmc doesn't suspend and still have the 50% of cpu
but with the default skin it works fine look

please help me
no one could help me with this issue ?
Hello,

I like this skin rly much but i need more individuality. How can i replace/change

this icons so that i can made my own like a more imdb looking rating icon or a german logo for the mpaa rating.

Thank u.
Path for FSK icons: skin.aeonmq5/media/flags/mpaa
Path for rating icon: skin.aeonmq5/media/flags
Thank u. Sadly its broken if i change graphic. Strange. in my Photoshop the imdb icon is perfect. but in the skin its not the same.. sad