Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was working with a Aeon MQ5 in KODI (XBMC 13.2) and found that many of the movie layouts didn't display the artwork.

My naming convention has always been, and always worked previously as follows [title-art.jpg] like [2 Guns-disc.png] or [2 Guns-fanart.jpg] or [2 Guns-banner.jpg] however, XBMC Aeon MQ5 expects the naming to simply be [disc.png] or [fanart.jpg] or [banner.jpg] so now many of the layouts don't display correctly.

When I use Aeon NOX, these all display correctly without a problem.

Is there a setting in this skin to correct this behavior? It's not realistic to rename all my art... Thanks in advance.
OK, I'm an idiot. I'm trying to find out what kiosk mode is best to set for when my parents come over and use my place, and while testing, I forgot to note the kiosk code (we really need a facepalm smiley). Can someone help me out with the default kiosk code, please?
(2015-01-28, 08:28)RonnieG3 Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I'm an idiot. I'm trying to find out what kiosk mode is best to set for when my parents come over and use my place, and while testing, I forgot to note the kiosk code (we really need a facepalm smiley). Can someone help me out with the default kiosk code, please?

From memory:

Left
Right
Up
(2015-01-27, 20:02)Toxic Man Wrote: [ -> ]I was working with a Aeon MQ5 in KODI (XBMC 13.2) and found that many of the movie layouts didn't display the artwork.

My naming convention has always been, and always worked previously as follows [title-art.jpg] like [2 Guns-disc.png] or [2 Guns-fanart.jpg] or [2 Guns-banner.jpg] however, XBMC Aeon MQ5 expects the naming to simply be [disc.png] or [fanart.jpg] or [banner.jpg] so now many of the layouts don't display correctly.

When I use Aeon NOX, these all display correctly without a problem.

Is there a setting in this skin to correct this behavior? It's not realistic to rename all my art... Thanks in advance.

No. There's no setting.
Thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
Hi,

How have the logos instead of the cases ?
Showart view?
Hi all, where can I download and install this for gotham? I tried installing from the zip here - http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/skin.aeonmq5/

Dependencies not met - please contact add on author
is it possible to change view on the Rom collection browser using this skin? normally pushing right on the keyboard opens up the menu to switch off of list view.
(2015-02-15, 15:54)ddzc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, where can I download and install this for gotham? I tried installing from the zip here - http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/skin.aeonmq5/

Dependencies not met - please contact add on author

That's because XBMC can't download some of the 'required' addons MQ5 uses.

Download the zip file > manually extract it > place it in the addons folder.
You can also check the addon.xml to verify what addons you are missing/are needed, and install these first prior installing the zipfile.

Code:
<import version="5.0.0" addon="xbmc.gui"/>
<import version="1.0.1" addon="script.aeonmq5.extrapack"/>
<import version="4.0.4" addon="script.favourites"/>
<import version="12.0.11" addon="script.artwork.downloader"/>
<import version="2.0.3" addon="script.randomandlastitems"/>
<import version="2.0.10" addon="script.games.rom.collection.browser"/>
<import version="1.4.6" addon="script.artistslideshow"/>
<import version="5.0.4" addon="script.tv.show.next.aired"/>
<import version="0.0.19" addon="service.skin.widgets"/>
<import version="1.0.1" addon="script.cu.lrclyrics"/>
<import version="0.0.6" addon="script.videolanguage"/>
<import version="1.1.1" addon="script.globalsearch"/>
<import version="5.0.1" addon="service.subtitles.opensubtitles"/>
<import version="3.0.6" addon="script.cinema.experience"/>
Thanks guys,

I just did the extract and dropped the folder in add-ons, it's good. Works much better with a remote though than the mouse, the curser seems to get stuck going side by side on the homepage categories.

I installed this on Kodi btw, I know it's not supported or compatible. I had to upgrade from Gotham to Kodi, was starting to have problems on 13.2. Is there a skin release for Kodi?
can I see my game playtime in game menu? Huh

I've already known that rom collection browser can count launch times at each games.

but furthermore, I want to see how much time playing on each games in my game library. just like steam.

Is there anybody can help this for me?

If Aeon MQ 5 skin supports this asking , Aeon skin will look lovey better. Smile
(2015-02-17, 04:29)ddzc Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys,

I just did the extract and dropped the folder in add-ons, it's good. Works much better with a remote though than the mouse, the curser seems to get stuck going side by side on the homepage categories.

I installed this on Kodi btw, I know it's not supported or compatible. I had to upgrade from Gotham to Kodi, was starting to have problems on 13.2. Is there a skin release for Kodi?

Marcos is working on a release (Aeon MQ6) that is compatible with Helix. In the meantime you can try out this Aeon MQ5 mod by scott967 which is modded so it works with Helix.
Can I see the rightlistview in game menu?

i really want thisConfused

If I can't do this, I hope next Aeon MQ6 support rightlistview mode,. plz