Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@robert1901, go to settings, submenu customize main menu, go to empty item and replace with your video addon "youtube", after, press left arrow in youtube item, for have options for submenu, use replace for put others item, in each empty option, done.
thanks @marcosqui!

canĀ“t see the Gotham Version in Google Drive, is it not there?
hey guys i had few problems with updating library (unable to connect to remote server) and i re installed xbmc and now trying to download the skin but it just blinks 0% Download and nothing happends other skins work.

any ideas?

is there a external link to download the skin and install it manually trough (install from zip option?)

thanks
ahh cheers now i feel stupid lol

ok so iv added sub menus to my main ones but when i click them noting happens
(2013-11-22, 23:07)onlineN Wrote: [ -> ]Please guys...we would love the gotham version approved too............

Wish realized. Big Grin

Aeon MQ 5 Gotham version now in official repo. Use force refresh if not appear for you.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/

PS. If during update appears any message like 'incompatible addon', choose NOT for everyone.
On gotham when I try to update extrapack:
Code:
01:04:13 T:139715151918848  NOTICE: start aeonmq5 updater
01:04:13 T:139715151918848   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: function takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/laasonen/.xbmc/addons/script.aeonmq5.extrapack/default.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                updater = Updater()
                                            TypeError: function takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
01:04:13 T:139715151918848    INFO: Python script stopped

And when video plugin like Yle Areena has it's own fanart xbmc's background is all black.

Everything else seems to work perfectly, thanks! Smile
Script for get extrapack haver error in gotham alpha 10, script need fix, only work in frodo version or previous alpha releases gotham nightlies.

One idea is get file here

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/skin.aeo...rapack.zip

and extract manually for (windows o.s.)

appdata/yourname/roaming/xbmc/userdata/addon_data
(2013-11-23, 01:15)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Script for get extrapack haver error in gotham alpha 10, script need fix, only work in frodo version or previous alpha releases gotham nightlies.

One idea is get file here

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/skin.aeo...rapack.zip

and extract manually for (windows o.s.)

appdata/yourname/roaming/xbmc/userdata/addon_data

Thanks!
(2013-11-23, 00:36)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-22, 23:07)onlineN Wrote: [ -> ]Please guys...we would love the gotham version approved too............

Wish realized. Big Grin

Aeon MQ 5 Gotham version now in official repo. Use force refresh if not appear for you.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/

PS. If during update appears any message like 'incompatible addon', choose NOT for everyone.

thanks my friend.
My HTPC has been crashing out of XBMC all day today, its been bulletproof up until today. I wondered if it was something I have done to break it which is possible. But I see that V1.7.4 was pushed out today and my system is now running that version. Its been crashing a lot when scanning for new content in Music Videos (Concerts) which I was adding today.

I've looked in the XBMC logs but can't really see anything other than some exceptions with the Lyrics add-on wondered if that was causing it maybe. Also it crashed a lot when going in to the full screen music playback.

Might roll back the skin to see it becomes more stable again? Anyone else having issues today?

Thanks
{bump}

I'm still looking for an answer on how to set a specific view as a default when viewing multiple movies or TV shows. Apparently 'wide' is the default view because it doesn't show up in the 'enable/disable view' list.

Changing to a different view such as, 'shelf' or 'right list' only works temporarily (as least for me). Clicking back or going to a new page automatically changes it back to 'wide'.

Is there a way to keep this from happening?

Thanks.
It's only the wall view causing 100% CPU, the others use 37%. Seems like a bug.
(2013-11-22, 22:05)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]iblong, look here:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/skin.aeonmq5/

Or force refresh repo via XBMC.

Thank you very much!
I am seeing 5.7.4 on Gotham but it is marked as incompatible due to missing dependencies?

Never mind, kicking out SuperRepo and some other zombie repos fixed it...
(2013-11-22, 22:03)iblong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-22, 21:59)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Available in official frodo repository. in XBMC, go to settings-> addons -> get addons-> skin -> Skin Aeon MQ 5.

I did that but the version wasn't 5-1.7.4............it was 5-1.6........I do not understand?
Even though it shows the Cinema Experience , the Version still remains 1.6.3

Marcos thanks for the Cinema Experience ...........