Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In movies I don't see any option to change view type. All I have is a text list and I don't see other views like I do with other skins.
patseguin, press left arrow twice, in top menu, go to change view, press up arrow twice, active views, after use left or right arrow for alternate.

when are in collection, go to top menu (it´s similar in Ace),

Active views

Use left or right arrow for change views modes.

Thanks I'll try that. I tried disabling widgets like live tv, etc. and they still appear even when turned off.
View types work now but disabling menu items like like live tv don't work.

Edit figured it out. Takes some brains to use this, lol ;-)
Hey guys, tonight I updated to Gotham, got the skin working however I am not getting any movie set information using the extended info script. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, renaming from script.extendedinfo-master to script.extendedinfo. I have group movies in sets checked in the settings. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks all!
(2013-11-26, 21:13)cw-kid Wrote: [ -> ][quote='liquidtoon' pid='1559776' dateline='1385479341']
[quote='cw-kid' pid='1559618' dateline='1385465572']

I have listed a "James Camerson Titanic" set showing, with just the 1997 Titanic movie in there. Via the edit on the context menu, I renamed the set to spell Cameron properly. Looking on TheMovieDB.org I can't see such a set / collection exists? Was wondering why I was seeing this collection? And I wasn't aware they made a Titanic 2 it sank LOL.

He did 'Ghost of the Abyss', maybe something to do with that.
(2013-11-26, 11:05)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@foomanshoe, in your first picture, focus in movies item in the list, press left arrow, show all items in submenu + empty positions, for change item in submenu, only need use replace function, done.

Show this, focus item submenu and replace using choose video add-on

Rename item using respective function.

@Caramba69, need ,3DBD in filename, but after change tag, you need reescan your items for refresh your collection database.

With MQ4 and Ace it was possible to put the 3DBD tag in the folder name. Putting this in the file name makes the scrapping more unreliable.
@cw-kid use right arrow. Will have access to each film individually. This view has support for up to 10 movies. I will increase this value to 20.

(2013-11-19, 18:32)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]@all In the next build the view sets can be used in the movies library, so it will work with mixed content. The layout has been optimized for viewing both individual movies as movie sets:

@win88ice2004 the official script.extendedinfo only works in Frodo.
Ahh good to know Marcus thanks for the update. Great work man. Incredible skin!
First post to MQ5. Nice work.

When editing a music playlist, the existing playlist and the active library/files overlap. Works fine in Confluence. Gotham Alpha9.
(2013-11-26, 23:41)pettergulbra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Is there a way to make this "on going" movie from last added widget.
Because like now, the movie is watched, it not "on going".

I have searched this, but haven`t found anything.

press 'C' and mark it as 'Seen' Wink
(2013-11-27, 20:13)Ovokx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-26, 23:41)pettergulbra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Is there a way to make this "on going" movie from last added widget.
Because like now, the movie is watched, it not "on going".

IMGSadhttp://i41.tinypic.com/6r08xi.jpg)

I have searched this, but haven`t found anything.

press 'C' and mark it as 'Seen' Wink

Hi

It is marked as watched, that it does automatically. So that is not the problem.

Found the marking in the menu to disable this. :-)
Hey Marcos

With the addition of the movie set artwork downloader addon, We can now load logos to movie sets in the root folder. Any chance for these to be added at some point?

Thanks as usual!
Extrafanart is working for someone on tv show when listing episodes? (XBMC Gotham alpha10/nightly)

Checking debug log I see similar error for all shows:

Code:
ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting I:\Seriados\Almost Human\Season 1\..\extrafanart\

No issue on Frodo.

Please let me know if it is a Gotham or skin bug.
Amazing skin fab work! Just one quick question, im trying to create a main menu called Live Comedy. How do I create the menu and have it point to my library that I have added to the video files menu?

Many Thanks