Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-11-29, 19:05)curtis-r Wrote: [ -> ]In Music Visualization, if I manually advance a song (period key), the homepage fanart slideshow & bio stick with the previous artist. Is this a skin or alpha9 issue? Confluence doesn't display the slideshow or biography, so I can't test it with another skin.

See 6 posts up. I'd guess it's the same thing.
New release 1.8.1 frodo and 5.8.1 gotham availabe in official repo

Added: Banner view - Information Panel.
Added: Support to Tv Tunes script version 4.
Added: Player Controls in Main Menu - Titles(functions) in menu bar.
Improved: Sets View - Support up to 20 movies per Set.
Changed: CDart in Main Menu now is visible always (during playing).
Changed: Variables to UK flags - To improve compatibility.
Fixed: Main Menu in fixed list mode always return to Movies Menu.
Fixed: Episode Number is not shown in Main Menu/Widgets/In Progress.
Fixed: Programs Window - Missing Fanart.
Fixed: Wall view - Plot layout in Tv Shows.
Fixed: View Sets - Poster layout without media case.
Fixed: Overlapping in Music Playlist Editor.

Thanks MarcosQui, for this new release.
Wanilton / MarcosQui

Many thanks some great improvements and fixes there, certainly resolved a couple of issues I'd written about previously, Really like the transport controls now displaying their function on the main menu!

Keep up the great work!!
It´s work by MarcosQui, not me.
Skins by MQ don't seem to be available to download through repo.
Anyone else having an issue ?
I just downloaded the skin update Ok, I had to go to Get Addons and do a Force Refresh on the XBMC ORG addons repo first however.
ok thanks.. I'l try that
Thanks again for the great work, this skin is awesome. One request the number of media cases seems to have been reduced in one of the updates. I really liked having "Divx" "720p" & "1080p" any chance these could be put back in for the next release please?
I'm really loving this skin. One question though... why would you limit sets to 20? My James Bond collection alone is 23 movies. Can we make it unlimited, or at least increase the limit?

Scott
(2013-11-29, 21:10)HTScott Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really loving this skin. One question though... why would you limit sets to 20? My James Bond collection alone is 23 movies. Can we make it unlimited, or at least increase the limit?

Scott

I guess 20 is better than 10 and your right there is 23 films in the James Bond Collection, but I can't think of any other collections that would have so many movies in them ?
I guess I just don't know enough about the inner-working of XBMC. I don't see any reason for a limit at all. Why even have one?
(2013-11-29, 21:17)HTScott Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I just don't know enough about the inner-working of XBMC. I don't see any reason for a limit at all. Why even have one?

I agree with you, does there need to be a limit on the number of movie titles in a collection, that are shown in the movie sets view ??
Well, not only that, but I know for a fact that the skin Cirrus doesn't have that limit. I specifically remember it showing that there were 23 episodes in the list. And they were all definitely there.

.... as a side note....

I just checked my current install of 1.7.4 and there doesn't seem to be a limit. I'm getting all 23 movies. On my test box, when I upgrade to 1.8, it limits me to 20.

Scott
That's strange, on version 1.7.4 it was limited to 10 titles for me and now in 1.8.1 I can see 20 titles. Not sure how you are seeing all 23 James Bond movie titles ? You are in the movie sets view right?

This was the screenshot I did in 1.7.4 when it was limited to 10 titles

I have downloaded the skin now. Love it!
I also have noticed an issue with MQ 5 skin as well as ACE.

When you go into the internet access menu and try to select wireless it does nothing.
Not sure if this was by design or not, but it doesn't work for me. Any one have the same thing happen to them ?

Thanks!