Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Updated to Frodo - Music Artist Thumbnails Gone in Artist View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just upgraded to Frodo from Eden. All artwork is imported correctly EXCEPT when when I go to MUSIC==>Artists and the thumbnail just shows a full color microphone image and the fanart background is a word art image of words like "compilation", "music", "charts", etc. These must be default images from XBMC as I never added them. In Eden, I would see a thumbnail of the artist and fanart related to the artist. This is the only issue I have found. All other artwork is exactly as I had it in Eden. I think when I exported my my music library somehow these images of a microphone and word art were added to the root folder of my music files so when I imported the art into Frodo, it pulled in these two unwanted images. I deleted them from my music folders, but the microphone and word art still appear when I go into the Artists list.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of the microphone and word art image and replace them with the artist thumbnails/fanart?

Thanks for your help.
Bump.Any suggestions?
I ran this query on the MySQL backend:

SELECT url, count(*)
FROM mymusic32.art a
WHERE a.`type` = 'thumb'
GROUP BY url
HAVING COUNT(*)>1;

and the incorrect image that some how got into the root folder of my music collection is showing up 1834 times. Will deleting these records or setting the URL to NULL force XBMC to requery the images?
I ended up just removing the source and re-adding it and re-scraping.