Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Issue with Libary Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My scanning seems to always do Movies and then TV and I can not work out why.
I have tried both with the button that I have assigned for Library Update and also by going in to the menu and selecting update library.

I used to just update TV if I was In the TV section and only update Movies when in the Movie section. Now that it starts with movies it means that I have to scan through all my movies every-time a new TV episode is added and this takes forever.

Can someone help me work out how to make this better? I would prefer the way it worked before but at the least it would be better if it did TV first then Movies for me.
I still dream of the day that XBMC is smart enough to monitor a location for changes and only scan new information..
I take it that this can not be changed?
I think it's a matter of core XBMC design and/or scraper code and cannot be changed easily.
(2013-10-13, 18:40)costi Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a matter of core XBMC design and/or scraper code and cannot be changed easily.

Thats what I was beginning to think when there was no response.
I guess I could try another theme and see how it works. That should tell me if theme or core xbmc..

thanks.