Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: droidbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

real newbie here so dont laugh!! lol

Just been delivered droidbox movies from my nas found and set up no problem. tv series however, can find and play thru video files and library but no tv shows on main screen shown and no cover or series detail!!

Please help.

Many thanks
If you don't see the TV SHOWS option on the home page, you either don't have your TV shows scanned into your video library or that menu option has been hidden via skin settings.
Thank you first for the quick response. I added all my tv show files to files under video. as i did my movie files. Movie files were identified and categorised, but tv files were not. I'm baffled.

Please help

Many thanks
Sounds like you added the location of your TV shows folders/files as a video source, but did you set the location's content type as "TV Shows", select TVDB as the scraper and scan the location to add the shows/episodes to your video library? More importantly, did you organize and name your TV show folders/files correctly per: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...s/TV_shows ?
I did add as tv shows and selected tvdb as the scraper. i trialed the set up on my htcp before my android box arrived with no issues. very odd! Even stranger i can access my tv files and play them thru video/files!!
VIDEOS > Files is just the physical files view. In order to get the MOVIES (library) view on your Android device running XBMC, you need to scrape those files on the Android device running XBMC.