Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Rii Mini i8 Multi-media Remote Control use
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't work out how to get the the Add On Information/Add to Favorites ect options up using a Rii Mini i8 Multi-media Remote Control. Running XBMC on a Minis Neo 7. When using my XOOM tablet I just press and hold a link to get these options, can't find out how to do this with the remote, no doubt very simple but trial and error have not worked nor has numerous searches on here and Google.
Press C to bring up the context menu.
I can't work out how to get the the Add On Information/Add to Favorites ect options up using a Rii Mini i8 Multi-media Remote Control. Running XBMC on a Minis Neo 7. When using my XOOM tablet I just press and hold a link to get these options, can't find out how to do this with the remote, no doubt very simple but trial and error have not worked nor has numerous searches on here and Google.
Don't know if this is the result of the forums acting up and reposting this on its own a day later or if you had actually posted this again, but in any event I've merged the two threads.

See prawnee's response above for the answer (in case you missed it and thus reposted).
(2013-10-04, 21:46)802746021 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't work out how to get the the Add On Information/Add to Favorites ect options up using a Rii Mini i8 Multi-media Remote Control. Running XBMC on a Minis Neo 7. When using my XOOM tablet I just press and hold a link to get these options, can't find out how to do this with the remote, no doubt very simple but trial and error have not worked nor has numerous searches on here and Google.