Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Setting up Tv Shows Section!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!!

Just want to say thank you to everyone so far who have got me this far!!

MY next task is setting up my tv shows section!! but before i try to do it myself i was wondering if guys can just link me to a good tutorial!! this way i don't mess a lot of stuff up!!

i tried using google and you tube for tutorials, but not very many have come up!!!

So if u can give me a link to what you have used in the past would be great!!!

( i dont have a problem adding the tv shows i have them added!!!, but i cant seem to get thumb nails or fan art or the info!!! )

Thanks in advance guys!!! =]

does anyone know of a good program that will rename all my tv shows for me? Big Grin
Looking at your filenames when I look at the screenshot it looks like you're in file mode and not library mode.
Did you add them to your library ?
Because the naming how they are now should work when you scraped it to the library and look at it in library mode.
Only thing I noticed is that you got your tv shows in there own folder.
Showname/season #/episode
Got it all figured out!!

Yall some great help!!
(2013-10-06, 02:08)jmc306 Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone know of a good program that will rename all my tv shows for me? Big Grin

there are programs out there that claim to automatically rename all your files correctly...they have never worked for me...I use Flexible Renamer instead to do batch file renames