Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ouya xbmc 12.3.2 broke my remote keymap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using ouya as media center, rather than a game machine, so I use a F10 pro remote rather than the controller. I edited the keylayout, to maintain a standard android key layout on F10 pro, like Enter, Menu, Back, these are pretty much all the keys I used to use in XBMC, before 12.3.2 update. I used Enter to select, Menu key to open context menu, and Back to back to last level.

After 12.3.2 update, the keymap in XBMC seems changed, now when I press Menu, it will kick me back to the XBMC home screen, same thing happened to Back key, rather than back to the last level, it kick me back to XBMC home screen. This is really inconvenient. I think it's good to add OUYA controller support, but it should't break the standard Android key mappings.

I tried to find a 12.3.1 apk to side load, but couldn't find one. If someone still have a copy of 12.3.1 or older apk, please share with me, Thanks!
(2013-10-06, 03:08)oldpoem Wrote: [ -> ]Also for button mapping, download this one

https://raw.github.com/ouya/xbmc/master/...ystick.xml

and edit it for your preference and copy it to your userdata/keymaps

IMO I prefer latest key mapping scheme. It suits contoller more.