Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Missing thumbnails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I removed xbmchub from xbmc. Now only some of my thumbnail art for my movies is displaying .I have updated library and it detects the movies correctly and downloads movie info and rating, but not all the thumbs. When I choose art on a movie without a thumbnail the first thumbnail is blank and sometimes the second and third. The movies with thumbnails have the first thumbnail in the choose art. I just do not want to have to go thru each movie and choose a thumbnail when it use to automatically choose one and it worked.

It seems like some of the thumbnails in the choose art are no longer downloadable. Any help would be a appreciated.

Thanks
(2013-10-09, 17:56)blamman Wrote: [ -> ]When I choose art on a movie without a thumbnail the first thumbnail is blank and sometimes the second and third.

The blanks indicate there is artwork available, you have to wait for your connection to grab them. There could be a problem with your connection or routing to the web database. Numerous complaints regarding XBMChub and add-ons have recently appeared and you may have skeleton legacy code (getting close to Halloween, I couldn't resist Smile playing tricks on you. I'd recommend a total wipe and re-install, ensure you have saved your video library to separate files and your re-scrape will be swift and automagic as you once experienced. (make sure your scrapers are properly tuned).
Ty - I removed it and deleted profile data and it is working again.