Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 3D media case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you so much for this skin it has become a fixture in our living room that we enjoy.
Recently I noticed for some reason all my 3d movies only come up as the bluray case and not the 3d case? I don't know why this happened they used to show up as 3d cases fine and now they don't. I cant think of anything I have changed either to have had something change in the skin.
I'll even one up you on this. I can't get 3D cases to show up at all either.

Named the folders and the files the following to test this out...

\\Movies\The Adventures of Tintin - 3D\The Adventures of Tintin 3D (2011) (H-SBS).MKV
\\Movies\The Croods - 3DBD\The Croods (2013) (H-SBS) 3DBD.MKV
\\Movies\Toy Story 3 - 3DBD\Toy Story 3 (2010) (H-SBS) 3D.MP4

These show up in ACE with the H.264 Case (for the MKV files), and AVC1 case for the MP4 file.
MarcosQui need change this for solve previous error with AC3D filenames, for work rename your files:

mymovie.3D.1080p or mymovie.3DBD.1080p (it´s fine for show 3D cases)

If have empty spaces in filenames, need changes for work fine again.
Ok, changing the file to...

\\Movies\The Adventures of Tintin - 3D\The.Adventures.of.Tintin.3DBD.(2011).(H-SBS).MKV

Fixed the problem, and the 3D case showed up.

Thanks for the fix.
Ace is, in my opinion, the best skin for XBMC and I've tried them all.

I've got the same problem as the people above but have a slightly different question.

Previously, I had, for example a file like this:

\\Movies\The Croods - 3D (2013)\The Croods - 3D (2013).m4v

When the Ace skin updated to 1.9 I lost the 3D cases and they showed like normal cases. So I changed all my 3D file names (I only have 25 or so) like this:

\\Movies\The Croods - 3DBD (2013)\The Croods - 3DBD (2013).m4v

Two problems:

- They still show up as normal cases.

- New entries using '3DBD' tag do not automatically scan (scrape) info for entry into library using Universal Movie Scraper or Movie Database. They scanned fine with '3D' tag.

This seems worthy of a fix.
@ekendra
please try to rename your movie like \The Croods (2013).3DBD.m4v I think that will work
Hi...Love the skin thanks a lot but...

I have the same problem, I added 3DBD to all my movie titles as well as to the 3D movie folder

Now this worked "Amazing_Spider-Man_-_The_(2012).3DBD.[CNV].iso"
But this did not..."Avatar.3DBD.(2009)[PDVD].iso"

anything you can see wrong?

All the best and many thanks

Alfred
(2013-11-16, 14:56)rap777 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi...Love the skin thanks a lot but...

I have the same problem, I added 3DBD to all my movie titles as well as to the 3D movie folder

Now this worked "Amazing_Spider-Man_-_The_(2012).3DBD.[CNV].iso"
But this did not..."Avatar.3DBD.(2009)[PDVD].iso"

anything you can see wrong?

All the best and many thanks

Alfred

The second one has the year after the tag.
Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I tried moving the 3DBD Tag around but that makes no difference either. I tried this tag _3DBD- this (3DBD) this [3DBD]
I have put it last, first in between.....makes no difference. It might have to do with the extra [EXTERNAL PLAYER] tag I placed there.

Not a major drama......Just tried Aeon MQ5............wow what a beautiful skin but still does not see 3D cases

Thanks again and kind regards

Alfred

After I replied to you I realised that my tag indeed contained *DVD, after I changed the TAG to CBL it worked.....thanks for getting me on the right track

Alfred
HI,

I have change 3dbd any ways but i will not display 3d cases, i have tried back row and that works fine and they display.

3D Movies -> Avatar (2009) 3dbd -> Avatar.mp4

Can any one help
i don't want to sound like a complete noob but unfortunately i'm going to lol. how do you actually get the different media cases to appear in this skin? i tried to add them all to the tags section in XBMC, added Blu-Ray to my file names but still no media cases :/
Hi Brian with Ace about 2 week ago when i was trying it out i belive i got the 3d cases to come out adding .3D to the end of video file name
tried it, not working either Sad
i got them to come out like that the yellow 3d cases with ace and i belive also aeon MQ also am useing now aeon nox and by adding .3D to the end of video i get 3d cases not the yellow 3d cases but blue blu-ray 3d cases
Got it, finally. Thanks dude Smile any idea how you do the movie set?
Pages: 1 2