Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Get Add-ons Not Working [Frodo]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently upgraded from Eden to Frodo 12.2. I noticed my Icecast stations all failing and I didn't know why. I uninstalled the Icecast add-on with the intentions of reinstalling it, but when I opened Get Add-ons, all of the categories were empty -- All add-ons, XBMC.org add-ons, etc. So now I'm wondering how to get the Add-on Manager working again.

Any ideas?
Nope, but wish I did. Similar thing happened to me about 3-4 weeks ago. Was having trouble with an add-on (can't remember which) and decided to uninstall/reinstall. When I went to get add ons nothing appeared in the list. I waited a day or two and they reappeared.

I just checked and, yes, the add on lists DON'T have anything in them. Both All Add-Ons and XBMC.ORG add-ons have nothing in them. Not sure what's going on.

This is on a Frodo 12.2 that's been installed for about 6 mo. or so. Please post if you figure anything out. Tnx
Well it seems to have fixed itself. I was clicking through my Icecast favorites and I got a message that it needed the Icecast add-on to play and offered the option to download it. When I tried to download it never proceeded, but when I went to the Get add-ons window they were all there. I add Icecast from there and now everything is fine. Go figure.
If you get empty repositories again in the future, do a "Force refresh" as explained here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...itory_list